Group 7-day waking average?

A less snotty 6.1 for me. Seeing those libre graphs is making me think it's time I got another sensor. I could do with sorting my afternoon levels out.
Going to pick up some furniture bargains wife and daughter purchased yesterday.
Have a good day everyone, it's looking quite pleasant outside.

A less snotty 6.1 for me. Seeing those libre graphs is making me think it's time I got another sensor. I could do with sorting my afternoon levels out.
Going to pick up some furniture bargains wife and daughter purchased yesterday.
Have a good day everyone, it's looking quite pleasant outside.
Ooh khskel...could be the thought of all that retail therapy (otherwise known as bargains)!

Well it's a 6.7 on this morning of my Ruby Wedding Anniversary (40 yrs - I was a child bride!).
Hard to believe and I hardly feel old enough. Then I felt the aching joints and tested my blood and thought, 'who are you trying to kid!' 🙄

Well it's a 6.7 on this morning of my Ruby Wedding Anniversary (40 yrs - I was a child bride!).
Hard to believe and I hardly feel old enough. Then I felt the aching joints and tested my blood and thought, 'who are you trying to kid!' 🙄
Happy Anniversary Amigo...celebrations today?

The family are going out tonight for a meal Bubbsie but it's also my son's birthday today so that takes precedence! 🙂
Nothing wrong with a double celebration🙂.

Good morning to you all 🙂 5.0 for me this morning - it was another night out for me last night well it was my Son's birthday on Friday so he has to see the whole of the weekend through 😉 I had 1 and a half pints of cider when I was out and had some supper before bed which was injected for 🙂
Bedtime 10.7
During night 7.1
During night 7.8

Morning all, only just been able to access the Internet. ( fixed the problem in the time honoured way of turning my iPad off and back on again). 5.5 for me several hours ago!
I hope you employed a fully-qualified IT professional to tell you that! 😱 😉

Ok where's that Diabetes Fairy- show yourself, I need words!

I was 3.3 when I woke up and after getting up I dropped down to 2.0 where I found myself hobbling round and round in circles in the kitchen with a cup of boiling water. No idea! I presumably was intending to make coffee. Urggh not had a rubbish start to the day like that for a while, it is so frightening. I really had to think hard to make myself do something that would solve the situation. At 6.3 now and keeping my eye on the ball. I seem to have had an inverted dawn phenomenon today. o_O:confused:

I hope your Sunday is going better 🙂

I was 3.3 when I woke up and after getting up I dropped down to 2.0 where I found myself hobbling round and round in circles in the kitchen with a cup of boiling water. No idea! I presumably was intending to make coffee. Urggh not had a rubbish start to the day like that for a while, it is so frightening. I really had to think hard to make myself do something that would solve the situation. At 6.3 now and keeping my eye on the ball. I seem to have had an inverted dawn phenomenon today. o_O:confused:

OMG Flower that could have been catastrophic - burns😱 thank goodness you somehow found the presence of mind to solve the situation. Hope the rest of your day is less stressful, take care x

Oh Flower what an awful start you've had today, I hope you feel better now! and have a stable time for the rest of the day x

That's scary for you Flower. Take care and keep a close eye on yourself! 😱

Blimey Flower...you don't do 'things by half'...phew...got to the cup of boiling water part...wondering if I should read on...phew...so relieved you managed to get it together...you had me on a knife edge for a while...WOW...what a nightmare start to the day...hopefully you'll get a break from the DF b***h now.

I've buried her in the garden for the rest of the day until she learns to behave herself 😱 Might even leave her there overnight!

Sounds really awful @Flower, thank goodness you didn't end up scalding yourself 😱 I think this is something that often (always?) isn't understood - hypos don't just produce physical symptoms like shaking and sweating - they seriously mess with your brain and efforts at rational thinking. Glad that your survival instinct kicked in and you were able to treat yourself 🙂 I hope things settle for you now and your levels stabilise {{{HUGS}}}

Thanks all I'm back to normal now 🙂. It is seriously frightening when you enter the hypo twilight zone. I haven't ventured there for a while now and it brings it home what a thin line there is between being alright and being in big trouble. It was when I looked at the water in the cup and thought what on earth is that. It required so much concentration to get something to eat. Ah well I'll put it in my over full box of diabetes experiences!

my plan is to put glucose tablets and/or jelly babies throughout the house, by the bed, by my chair in the lounge, in the kitchen and bathroom.

it could buy enough time to get yourself sorted. At any diabetic courses, hot liquids are a no no. We always think of hot sweet tea, but we were taught in a bad hypo you can scauld yourself badly.

How scary for you though - hope all is well

Back