Group 7-day waking average?

Hello all. 4.6 today.

Morning all. Woke to a hot and snotty 7.3. Was thinking of going back to bed but cats demanding food and a litter change. Now down to 6.1. I seem to have an inverted version of the DP. Think I'll try a shower and some breakfast.
Have a good weekend everyone.
I hope you feel better soon.

I actually had a very good nights sleep last night after not sleeping for a few nights - wondering if this was because I took an antihistamine tab - the one thats supposed to be none drowsy? x

I actually had a very good nights sleep last night after not sleeping for a few nights - wondering if this was because I took an antihistamine tab - the one thats supposed to be none drowsy? x
Pleased to hear you slept well last night .

Pleased to hear you slept well last night .
Thanks Lin - was getting a tad fed up walking around in a zombi state then crashing during the day - feel so much better for having a good nights solid sleep - dont know about you but I cant function without it! x

Morning...busy weekend...girls going home...meeting friends in London...it's been a mad week...managed to last the distance (just)...great fun...but exhausting...woke to a 5.6.
Ah! I'm sure you'll miss the girls. Have a great re-union weekend Bubbsie - catchup next week - nice number too🙂 x

Good evening 🙂 bit late with my post today but it was 4.8 for me this morning. I went out last night and had 1 and a half pints of cider, didn't have any supper as was too tired and not all that hungry but BG when I went to bed was 9.4 then during the night 4.3 🙂

Morning folks. A not too shabby 6.7 for me after the midnight munchies! 🙄 Not carb ones though.
dont know where my post went but here's a short version
9.3 for me and pleased levels are mainly going down. Raining here so will join the housework brigade. I'm on the search for a rose coloured Caithness glass bowl that I've put somewhere "safe". Excuse for a clear out!!

Found original post. Looking at too many threads before coffee kicked in. Have a good day all
well, just an update. A few months back I hunted for a glass bowl that had been my mum's. After several phone calls and cupboards emptied and tidied, looked around and there was the bowl on my work surface with pears in it. Guess where I found the rose coloured bowl???'same place with fruit in it. Who is the numpty???

I think I was 7.0 @ 7.56am but it seems such a long time ago now...

Good morning 🙂 Tadaaaa!
drums.gif

IMG_0523.JPG

Morning lovelies 🙂 back to a 4.1 for me, hope everyone has a lovely day :D x

Good morning from sunny E Kent.
I hope you all have a good day and slept well last night.
I was 4.5 in bed.

.image.jpg

As you can see I was injesting some glucose last night, orange ones they were I won't be buying them again.

Morning all.🙂 5.5 here.😛

Going to an antiquities fair later - I feel I'll fit in perfectly! Not taking much cash with me tho. Just looking...🙄
I know the feeling, a wee {{{hug}}} for you

Morning all. I'll join the 4 club if I may with a 4.4.

Morning...just got up...exhausting day yesterday...took the girls home to London...met some 'old friend's...who make a lovely couple...wondering if I need to buy a new hat?...introduced to their 'little
one'...here she is in all her glory...woke to a 5.920729642_1967493213499512_5359440404885671633_n (3).jpg

Back