Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone.image.jpg

Oops I've no idea how that happened. I can't see to remove the second pic.

Good morning everyone.
Oops I've no idea how that happened. I can't see to remove the second pic.
I did it for you 🙂 Looks like you were scraping into the red most of the night - is your sensor reading low, like my current one is?

Reactions: Ljc
I did it for you 🙂 Looks like you were scraping into the red most of the night - is your sensor reading low, like my current one is?
Thank you. Yes mine reads a bit low too, not by too much though.

Morning all.🙂 A too-high 8.0 here. :confused: Gave myself an extra half hour in bed this morning but looks like DP kicks in if I don't get up earlier...boo hoo.🙄

Going shopping for a strimmer this morning. My OH really knows how to show me a good time!😛

Good morning all and 5.2 very happy to wake up in my bed and so sad cancelling my week of pilates classes every day. How can bruised ribs take so long to get better!
I wish you all a wonderful week.

Good morning 🙂 4.3 here today and feeling a tad cold for my liking :( @New-journey I hope you feel better soon!, have a great day folks :D x

Good morning 🙂 4.3 here today and feeling a tad cold for my liking :( @New-journey I hope you feel better soon!, have a great day folks :D x
Cold here this morning K...really cold last night...my fingers were creeping towards that central heating control...just about managed to stop myself...central heating in the middle of August😱😱😱.

Morning all, apologies for my absence over the weekend. I was busy!!! Beer festival Friday night so stayed in London overnight, Saturday went to a bbq at a friends (I knew the food would be good as there are 3 diabetics in their family including teenage type 1, trev was fascinated by her new insulin pump!), then yesterday I tackled the jungle that was our garden!!! Anyway, it was a 7.2 for me this morning and its a 3 day week for me before my holiday!

Good morning all and 5.2 very happy to wake up in my bed and so sad cancelling my week of pilates classes every day. How can bruised ribs take so long to get better!
I wish you all a wonderful week.
Nasty fall Jo...then still on full pelt with your work...rest up...Pilates will be there next week...you need to be selfish...so...sofa...hot bath...hot drink...rubbish TV...Jeremy Kyle is on shortly😛😛😛.

Morning...after a mad week the house is quiet...enjoying that solitude...leisurely coffee...another lie in...being spoilt now...finally finished the 'serious' letter writing...ooh...time for myself...won't know what to do with that...woke to a 5.6.

Cold here this morning K...really cold last night...my fingers were creeping towards that central heating control...just about managed to stop myself...central heating in the middle of August😱😱😱.
Shock to the system to wake up to the cold, was roasting last night, not got anything on today so staying in, but better be nicer tomorrow as I have an appointment in the other town in the morning then my appointment with Paul in the afternoon! Lol, not too bad though the Superdry jacket usually does the job and if not I did buy 2 thick fleece lined hoodies not long ago, might just have to break one of them out haha x

Shock to the system to wake up to the cold, was roasting last night, not got anything on today so staying in, but better be nicer tomorrow as I have an appointment in the other town in the morning then my appointment with Paul in the afternoon! Lol, not too bad though the Superdry jacket usually does the job and if not I did buy 2 thick fleece lined hoodies not long ago, might just have to break one of them out haha x
Sun is out...full on...but cold cold cold...could be because I'm just pottering around at my own pace...no breakfasts to make...no kids to get ready...hot leisurely hot shower...no appointments...can relax...good luck with the appointment tomorrow...keep us updated.

Sun is out...full on...but cold cold cold...could be because I'm just pottering around at my own pace...no breakfasts to make...no kids to get ready...hot leisurely hot shower...no appointments...can relax...good luck with the appointment tomorrow...keep us updated.
Will do! appointment with the consultant came through on Saturday so that the 19th September x

Good morning 🙂 6.5 for me this morning 🙂

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 4.9 step please Northerner, seems a good place to start the week 🙂
Good to see you here on the 4.9 step @Flower - far better than yesterday's horrible upset! 🙂 Which has just reminded me, I need to go and dig up the DF. Well, maybe after I've finished my coffee and a few other things... 😉

Back