Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...good sleep...surprised...anti-coagulation clinic today...always makes a me a little tense... hoping for a good INR level...monthly appointments now...if the number is right...will stay on those...come on number 3...woke to a 5.4

Morning...good sleep...surprised...anti-coagulation clinic today...always makes a me a little tense... hoping for a good INR level...monthly appointments now...if the number is right...will stay on those...come on number 3...woke to a 5.4
Morning Bubbs - good luck at the clinic today - hope you get the magic number you're yearning for. x

Morning folks.🙂 A 5.0 for me this morning.😛

It's a national holiday here today AND August so expect lots of rocket bangs to let people know where there's a FIESTA!!!:D Poor Bloden - she's terrified of loud bangs and will spend the day trying to squeeze her big body into the tiniest hiding places.:confused:

Good luck, Bubbsie.

It's a national holiday here today AND August so expect lots of rocket bangs to let people know where there's a FIESTA!!!:D Poor Bloden - she's terrified of loud bangs and will spend the day trying to squeeze her big body into the tiniest hiding places.:confused:

Good luck, Bubbsie.
How about some headphones and some Kate Bush for poor Bloden? 🙂

Good luck, Bubbsie.
Thanks Bloden...do you have a cellar?...cupboard under the stairs...even have stairs...failing those...will have to be the earplugs...I can't bear fireworks night...seems to start on the 5th of November...then continue until the following January...never ending...good luck...hope it's just a one day thing😱.

Morning Bubbs - good luck at the clinic today - hope you get the magic number you're yearning for. x
Thanks WL...sustaining monthly appointments are what I'm aiming for...fingers crossed.

Good morning all, 5.9 and preparing for my appointment with my consultant at Bath this morning. Determined to be calmly assertive and prepared for his criticism over my HbA1c but not going to let it affect me! Who knows he may even offer some useful support. :D:D:D

Good luck @Bubbsie with your appointment and hoping for your perfect number.
Also good luck @Kaylz with your two appointments also and everyone else who has appointments, seems a few of us have them today.

Good morning all, 5.9 and preparing for my appointment with my consultant at Bath this morning. Determined to be calmly assertive and prepared for his criticism over my HbA1c but not going to let it affect me! Who knows he may even offer some useful support. :D:D:D
I hope he does just that NJ - you worked hard to reduce your HbA1c to 35 - surely he can only but praise you for this - please keep us posted - good luck x

You never know Jo...that would be productive...or maybe you could offer him some useful support...providing he listens...good luck!

I hope he does just that NJ - you worked hard to reduce your HbA1c to 35 - surely he can only but praise you for this - please keep us posted - good luck x
I wish! Sadly the only other time I met him I experienced his arrogance and he wanted my Hb1Ac higher as he thinks I only a have good numbers through hypos, not true! Thanks and will post later.

Morning all. A 4.7 today for me.
IMG_0129.JPG

Basal testing in order though as hypo during Sunday night and going very low midto late afternoon.

Off to the the witch, oops I mean the GP D Nurse this morning for all my test results incl HbA1c. Wish me luck!

Good luck @New-journey and @Kaylz .
Give Bloden a big hug from me and the greyhound boys @Bloden - Sunny is just the same.Amazing how small they can make themselves when they want to 🙂

You never know Jo...that would be productive...or maybe you could offer him some useful support...providing he listens...good luck!
Thanks! I might have to work hard to make sure he listens, I know he is very against low carb. Already thinking of a treat in Bath after, Hotel Chocolate is nearby. :D

Morning all. A 4.7 today for me.
View attachment 4401

Basal testing in order though as hypo during Sunday night and going very low midto late afternoon.

Off to the the witch, oops I mean the GP D Nurse this morning for all my test results incl HbA1c. Wish me luck!
I wish you luck with your results and hope experience of the nurse is ok.

Shock to the system to wake up to the cold, was roasting last night, not got anything on today so staying in, but better be nicer tomorrow as I have an appointment in the other town in the morning then my appointment with Paul in the afternoon! Lol, not too bad though the Superdry jacket usually does the job and if not I did buy 2 thick fleece lined hoodies not long ago, might just have to break one of them out haha x
Good luck Kaylz - hope both appointments go well for you - let us know how you get on. Is your Bruce going with you? x

Good morning everyone 🙂 wow everyone's up early haha, @Bubbsie @New-journey and @Greyhound Gal good luck with your appointments too 🙂 weird how so many of us has them the same day lol, anyway 5.3 for me this morning, have a great day folks :D x

Back