Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...not up until after 6am...yesssssssssssss...last day of the girls holiday...had great fun...exhausting schedule...time for a rest now...both back home to London tomorrow morning...meeting up with some old DUK friends while there...can't wait to see them all🙂🙂🙂...honoured they're traveling so far...oops forgot...woke to a 5.9...no idea how...got stuck into that popcorn at the cinema!

Last edited:
Last day of my little jaunt to the seaside. Awoke with a 7.6 after going to bed on a 6 🙄

Probably pain connected. My foot went into an excruciating cramp 3 days ago and never came out of it. Been a challenge to walk! 😳
Oooo Amigo - so sorry to see your endless cramps are causing you so much pain - i empathise totally - suffer with night leg cramps myself - hope it has eased up for you by the time you read this (((hugs))) take care x

Good morning all, last post for a few days as no internet til we get back Monday, yesterday was a 5.3 wake up and this morning a 5.2. Numbers in general seem good have replaced breakfast thick sliced toast with medium and kept in single figures for 2 days now 🙂 Have a fun weekend all :D
Well done on your House Special Andy
Yellow-Star-with.png

Good morning . Not read any posts yet so I hope your all fine.
4.0 libre, 5.1 meter.

Morning everyone. 9.1 for me. Can't believe it's Friday. Looking forward to weekend

Morning all. A 5.6 meter / 4.8 libre this morning. Weather people said is was going to be an awful day here today, but so far bright blue skies and sunshine 🙂

Morning...not up until after 6am...yesssssssssssss...last day of the girls holiday...had great fun...exhausting schedule...time for a rest now...both back home to London tomorrow morning...meeting up with some old DUK friends while there...can't wait to see them all🙂🙂🙂...honoured they're traveling so far...oops forgot...woke to a 5.9...no idea how...got stuck into that popcorn at the cinema!
Morning Bubbsie - I guess your house is going to seem quiet after a week of hilarities & laughter from your 'little treasures' - but I'm sure you will welcome some peace time to yourself with Harry wondering what the devil has just gone on in the past seven days whilst he lounges in your comfy chair :DEnjoy your re-union with friends. 5.9 not bad considering🙄

Morning Bubbsie - I guess your house is going to seem quiet after a week of hilarities & laughter from your 'little treasures' - but I'm sure you will welcome some peace time to yourself with Harry wondering what the devil has just gone on in the past seven days whilst he lounges in your comfy chair :DEnjoy your re-union with friends. 5.9 not bad considering🙄
Not bad WL...lucky more like...had a fabulous week...however...lot of serious letters to write this weekend...off to Bristol on Monday...to see more long standing friends...then if possible...would be great to fit some work in...girls have had a great time...me...I've managed to 'hold up' so far...flagging a bit now...urghhhhhhhhhhhh...but...not going to admit it to them...up & active while they're about...as soon as they've gone up to bed...Harry gets in his own chair...I flump into the comfy one🙄🙄🙄....oh the relief!

Morning all. An annoying and totally unexpected 11.2 for me this morning. Hope I'm not coming down with something!!! I feel fine. Hopefully just a blip. Still, I'm glad its finally Friday, half day and off to the Great British Beer Festival later.

Morning guys 🙂 had trouble with the page not responding or would have posted sooner 🙄 4.5 here, turned into a beautiful day yesterday, not convinced it will today though, dull and cold at the moment :( hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Good morning hope you are all well, bit late posting but searching the web for a new lawn mower mine has decided to part ways :( all ordered just need to pick up later so all is well i do like my lawn looking neat and tidy lol 🙂

Woke to 6.8 this morning after another restless night don't know what's going on with me ATM oh well it's Friday and the sun is out so all good.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Good morning all 🙂 I'm happy to say that it's a 6.9 for me this morning 🙂

10.4 for me, so going the wrong way again, but I do have this blocked nose and sneezing that I can't shake, I have tried taking antihistamine in case it is an allergy and cold & flu tabs in case it is a cold, but neither do anything. Anyway have a good weekend all. I am off to a sugar fairy decorating class tomorrow.

10.4 for me, so going the wrong way again, but I do have this blocked nose and sneezing that I can't shake, I have tried taking antihistamine in case it is an allergy and cold & flu tabs in case it is a cold, but neither do anything. Anyway have a good weekend all. I am off to a sugar fairy decorating class tomorrow.
Sorry to hear this Lorraine :( Hope you are feeling better soon, and don't sneeze into the fairy glitter! 😱 😉

7.6 @ 9.29, not surprised really, I've been eating some good food lately, but far too much of it!

Back