Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning from slightly wet and very overcast E Kent . The breeze is getting it's running shoes on and the heatings come on all by itself.
4.0 today
Hope no one receives much of that wet stuff today .
@New-journey. How are you, I hope the soreness is starting to ease. You take care ok , especially if staying overnight. Make sure you take a torch with you if out when it's dark we don't want those guy ropes /pegs catching you out again.

Last edited:
Thanks Robin 🙂 I knew it hadn't mended as it is so painful but there's always that little bit of hope that things might just go right..... one day!
Sorry to hear this @Flower .

Morning all. A 5.8 for me today, and time to apply a new libre later 😛
Looks like a nice day in store today. I've got some new kit for my bow so I think I'll have a trip to the archery field this afternoon to test it out and get my sights sorted for Sunday🙂

Morning guys 🙂 4.3 for me today, feeling like it may be a tad colder today, did some retail therapy yesterday, bought a new phone case not bad for £2.90 but it got worse and I spent £40 on a purse 😱 lol radley though so not TOO bad haha, have a nice day everyone 🙂 x

Morning guys 🙂 4.3 for me today, feeling like it may be a tad colder today, did some retail therapy yesterday, bought a new phone case not bad for £2.90 but it got worse and I spent £40 on a purse 😱 lol radley though so not TOO bad haha, have a nice day everyone 🙂 x
A good buy K...have so many Radley bags...great quality...last you a life time (at long as not too abusive with them)...good for you!

Morning all, a 7.7 for me today. The clouds are slowly going over London and the sky is getting blue. Sending some hugs your way @Flower XX

Morning all 6.1 after eating dextrose in the night, not done that since very early on after diagnose.
But sun is shining, and going to stay in tent tonight with torch and promise to not fall over again! :D

Good morning from slightly wet and very overcast E Kent . The breeze is getting it's running shoes on and the heatings come on all by itself.
4.0 today
Hope no one receives much of that wet stuff today .
@New-journey. How are you, I hope the soreness is starting to ease. You take care ok , especially if staying overnight. Make sure you take a torch with you if out when it's dark we don't want those guy ropes /pegs catching you out again.
Thanks for your kind thoughts and will be super careful! Pain is now getting slightly better and going to keep on with the pain killers. Hope it's warmer later.

A good buy K...have so many Radley bags...great quality...last you a life time (at long as not too abusive with them)...good for you!
Been thinking about it for a few days now and it just got to the point of why the h**l not haha, I don't treat myself very often so might as well x

Last day of my little jaunt to the seaside. Awoke with a 7.6 after going to bed on a 6 🙄

Probably pain connected. My foot went into an excruciating cramp 3 days ago and never came out of it. Been a challenge to walk! 😳

Last day of my little jaunt to the seaside. Awoke with a 7.6 after going to bed on a 6 🙄

Probably pain connected. My foot went into an excruciating cramp 3 days ago and never came out of it. Been a challenge to walk! 😳
I hope it eases, cramp is awful :(

A rare lie-in for me, woke to a Contour Next 6.7 🙂 Sun is shining and there is colour again in the world! 🙂

9 for me today, so back in single figures at last. Starting to get back on track with eating but still a way to go.

Morning all, it's an 11.2 for me 🙂no idea why it's 11.2 but I've put a smiley face because the diabetic nurse at the hospital said she's happy with my numbers to be between 4 and 12.0 and if it gets to over 12.0 then to correct

Waking numbers since I've come home from hospital from 4th Aug to 9th Aug
15.2 / 4.3 / 8.3 / 8.3 / 7.3 / 7.1 - reading from left to right 15.2 being 4th Aug

15.2 / 4.3 / 8.3 / 8.3 / 7.3 / 7.1 - reading from left to right 15.2 being 4th Aug
Nice and steady, Gill, since 6th August, today just looks like one of those blips - possibly because you've had such a shake-up recently. Hope things settle back into those single-figure readings 🙂

Nice and steady, Gill, since 6th August, today just looks like one of those blips - possibly because you've had such a shake-up recently. Hope things settle back into those single-figure readings 🙂

Morning all. 6.0 @ 7ish 🙂 Pleased with that on the Codefree, it would be a 5.0 on the Contour I think.

Yes they have been nice and steady which I'm really pleased about. During the night last night I had 4.7 then 8.0. Since the 11.2 waking it crept up to 16.2 before my breakfast but I've now done my breakfast injection which included a correction dose. I will check again in approx 2 hours time

Back