Group 7-day waking average?

I know that feeling WL...bit like 'chasing your own tail '...round & round...it will come to it's natural conclusion...been under pressure recently...TIMBY...HbA1c...waiting for results...it all takes it's toll...don't be too hard on yourself...a bit of distance between you and the DF...soon see her off.
Thanks Bubbs - I've got to draw the reins in sooner or later - preferably later - i mean sooner!🙄 I cant ignore my Diabetes for ever!

Morning Bubbs - it rained all night here - at least i wont need to water the garden today🙂 Now get that paperwork done early before 'your little treasures' wake up!:D
Peeing down here WL...will be staying in today...perfect weather for paperwork...girls still fast asleep...went to bed late last night...makes me laugh when they get so excited about being allowed to stay up late...the honest truth was...writing some challenge letters (Blasted CCG's)...got so involved wasn't watching the time...bad parenting skills...won't tell them that...they think it was a treat:D:D:D.

That sounds a difficult night, hope you can sleep later and have a gentle day.
Thanks NJ - I rode it out yesterday alright and fell asleep at a reasonable time last night but only for two blinkin hours! Think I will go for a walk before night fall to see if this will help induce a longer sleep x

Thanks Bubbs - I've got to draw the reins in sooner or later - preferably later - i mean sooner!🙄 I cant ignore my Diabetes for ever!
You've done so well...diet & exercise only...takes considerable effort...don't believe we fully appreciate how hard that is...my hat comes off to all who manage that way ..depending on the results of my HbA1c might be giving that a go soon...the prospect is daunting...but...will give it a go if it's the right time...chin up (sound like my old mum here)...new week...new start.

Peeing down here WL...will be staying in today...perfect weather for paperwork...girls still fast asleep...went to bed late last night...makes me laugh when they get so excited about being allowed to stay up late...the honest truth was...writing some challenge letters (Blasted CCG's)...got so involved wasn't watching the time...bad parenting skills...won't tell them that...they think it was a treat:D:D:D.
If the girls can't have treats - intentional or not when they're on holiday, its not worth goin away!! Bless their little cotton socks🙂🙄

You've done so well...diet & exercise only...takes considerable effort...don't believe we fully appreciate how hard that is...my hat comes off to all who manage that way ..depending on the results of my HbA1c might be giving that a go soon...the prospect is daunting...but...will give it a go if it's the right time...chin up (sound like my old mum here)...new week...new start.
Thanks. I have to admit D&E only isnt easy by a long shot - for me anyway - but one has to get on with it - what other choices do i have - i dont tolerate Metfartin so was more or less forced to follow the D&E and LC diet. Yes a new week🙂 x

Good morning from sunny E Kent. All we had yesterday was a bit of drizzle.
Hope you all have a good Wednesday.
4.4 today.

Good morning all. 12.2 for me but like others, comfort eating. And post weekend using up of everything. Carol was the recycle bin, so fridge getting emptied before work. Good luck to all with appointments, and hope everyone has a good day
We are a right pair of naughty girls arent we? Glad to see I'm not on my own - somehow makes me feel less guilty🙄

Morning peeps 🙂 4.1 here, no idea what was going on yesterday but highest I got to was 6.7 post breakfast, will see how things go today, have a fantastic day my lovelies :D x

Morning all. Room on the 6.2 step for me Northie?
I blame the mint humbug I had before bed 🙄

Morning peeps 🙂 4.1 here, no idea what was going on yesterday but highest I got to was 6.7 post breakfast, will see how things go today, have a fantastic day my lovelies :D x
Thanks Kaylz, you too - I think the DF has been trying to do her rounds & not getting very far with some folk! x

Still pulling in those good numbers K...well done...mine have been up & down daytime...more balanced the last day...hoping that continues...at least for the next couple of weekend...review due soon.

Morning to all my D family, hope you are all well. A 7.7 for me today.

That sounds a difficult night, hope you can sleep later and have a gentle day.
Thank you, I cant let it happen too often NJ - I'll have to find another way of getting through sleepless nights without gorging myself with all & sundry - can't see getting my teeth stuck into a book either - doesn't quite have the same ring to it!🙄 x

The DF was definitely in this area last night, I was 4.8 at 4am when I happened to wake ( like Northie, I'm between sensors and back to strips at the moment ) and 7.3 when I woke just now.

Morning all 🙂 I'll squash on the 6.2 step with you Northerner and Greyhound Gal please, I'll bring my raincoat 🙂 I'll show you my sensor if you're feeling bereft Northerner 😉

Thank you all for the good wishes yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't grown any new bone so my leg is in jeopardy. The surgeon is arranging a meeting with surgeons from the region and said he'll present my case. I assumed that meant he'd take my notes but he asked me to attend as well. I hate reading medical letters about myself let alone sit listening to surgeons discussing amputation- I really hope there are other suggestions . My head is brimful, then waiting for me when I got in was a general anaesthetic assessment appointment in 2 weeks for my retina surgery which is quicker than I expected. Diabetes just get lost will you. :(

Back