Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all 🙂 I'll squash on the 6.2 step with you Northerner and Greyhound Gal please, I'll bring my raincoat 🙂 I'll show you my sensor if you're feeling bereft Northerner 😉

Thank you all for the good wishes yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't grown any new bone so my leg is in jeopardy. The surgeon is arranging a meeting with surgeons from the region and said he'll present my case. I assumed that meant he'd take my notes but he asked me to attend as well. I hate reading medical letters about myself let alone sit listening to surgeons discussing amputation- I really hope there are other suggestions . My head is brimful, then waiting for me when I got in was a general anaesthetic assessment appointment in 2 weeks for my retina surgery which is quicker than I expected. Diabetes just get lost will you. :(
((((((Hugs)))))) and then some more. Not at all what you'd hoped from your appointment.

Thanks Robin 🙂 I knew it hadn't mended as it is so painful but there's always that little bit of hope that things might just go right..... one day!

Morning all 🙂 I'll squash on the 6.2 step with you Northerner and Greyhound Gal please, I'll bring my raincoat 🙂 I'll show you my sensor if you're feeling bereft Northerner 😉

Thank you all for the good wishes yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't grown any new bone so my leg is in jeopardy. The surgeon is arranging a meeting with surgeons from the region and said he'll present my case. I assumed that meant he'd take my notes but he asked me to attend as well. I hate reading medical letters about myself let alone sit listening to surgeons discussing amputation- I really hope there are other suggestions . My head is brimful, then waiting for me when I got in was a general anaesthetic assessment appointment in 2 weeks for my retina surgery which is quicker than I expected. Diabetes just get lost will you. :(
((((Hugs)))) @Flower oh so much to deal with, sending strict messages to DF to give you a break, and hoping that there are other suggestions. May today be much easier for you.

Sorry to hear things are not good at the moment. 10.4 for me today so heading back in the right direction, still improvements to be made in my diet but getting there again slowly.

Sorry to hear your news Flower sending (((hugs)))

Morning everyone - lovely day here.

I awoke to 5.5 today

Must have been an awful day for you yesterday Flower...not surprised your head is brimming...not going to offer any of the usual platitudes...feel the need to say hope the DF f***s off...gives you a break...for Christ's sake...will be difficult listening to any discussion on further treatment...however...at least you will know exactly who said what to whom...that all options are considered...get to have some input (?)..it's such a battle for you...not the first...which hopefully will give you the advantage on that malicious little b***h (DF)...no doubt we will all be thinking of you & routing for you at the meeting...and with the operation...hoping very much the DF will get kicked firmly into touch...take care...Barbara

Morning on this horrible wet windy morning I was up early and in Morrisons at 7.20 this morning then onto Lidl getting soaked inbetween as couldn't manage a brolly and my shopping gggrrrrr. Woke to 6.8 this morning. Hope everyone has a good day x
Bloody hell Barbara...6.8 is great going with two impending food shops in prospect...my pet hates...food shopping...supermarkets...especially in bad weather...so pretty good going so far🙂🙂🙂...hope you're home...warm & dry...feet up...but...not until everything is packed away where it should be...hate that part too...actually...while the kids are here...might do a huge shop...they can pack & put away...they think it's great fun...best make use of that before they grow out of it😉.

Good Morning all, 4 3 and this is my 1000 post, wow. How did that happen!
Back to my tent soon, so grateful for my bed last night, it might stop raining tomorrow in Wiltshire.
Have a good day everyone.
Congratulations on your 1,000th post - thank you for all your contributions 🙂 Bet you didn't expect it to be like October when you agreed to sleep in a tent in early August! 😱 Hope you have a peaceful, and dry night 🙂

1000-posts-2.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry to hear this @Flower, it sounds like you have a difficult few weeks ahead :( Free {{{HUGS}}} on the 6.2 step today, and a stint on the piñata circuit for the DF... 😱 😉

Afternoon all - 6.3 @ 7.23am Tuesday, 7.1 @ 6.34am Wednesday not bad after a very piggy dinner the night before. Good food, just too much of it plus Cashews and beetroot.

Bloody hell Barbara...6.8 is great going with two impending food shops in prospect...my pet hates...food shopping...supermarkets...especially in bad weather...so pretty good going so far🙂🙂🙂...hope you're home...warm & dry...feet up...but...not until everything is packed away where it should be...hate that part too...actually...while the kids are here...might do a huge shop...they can pack & put away...they think it's great fun...best make use of that before they grow out of it😉.

Humping more shopping than I anticipated why cant I just stick to my list o_O home but wet all and all put away. That made me laugh that you may do a huge shop and let the grandchildren help , well after all they need to earn their keep lol. If your weather is a bad as it is here today how do you keep them entertained???. I have the grandchildren for 3-4 days I don't know how you do it that's all I can manage I get to worn out.

Humping more shopping than I anticipated why cant I just stick to my list o_O home but wet all and all put away. That made me laugh that you may do a huge shop and let the grandchildren help , well after all they need to earn their keep lol. If your weather is a bad as it is here today how do you keep them entertained???. I have the grandchildren for 3-4 days I don't know how you do it that's all I can manage I get to worn out.
We went to the park...took the dog for a long walk...they got soaking wet...they loved it...if I let them do the housework...they'd be so happy (mind you I'd have to do it again after)...any kind of domestic chore...more than happy to get stuck in...mind you...they're only eight...so give them time...won't want to lift a finger shortly.

Congratulations on your 1,000th post - thank you for all your contributions 🙂 Bet you didn't expect it to be like October when you agreed to sleep in a tent in early August! 😱 Hope you have a peaceful, and dry night 🙂

View attachment 4336
Thanks! 🙂 I came home as ribs still hurting from falling over guy rope and missing the warmth and comfort of my bed. Weather is so shocking! Tomorrow I will stay for the last three nights and sun is forecast! :D
I have received so much from this forum, very grateful to you and everyone. 🙂

Morning... early start...two very excited little girls to contend with...taking them & their friends next door to the cinema...The Emoji Movie...they are looking forward to seeing Mr Pooh & his son No:2 (?)...characters in the film...how times change...booked seats at the end of the aisle...hoping for a snooze while the film runs...woke to a 5.7

Thanks! 🙂 I came home as ribs still hurting from falling over guy rope and missing the warmth and comfort of my bed. Weather is so shocking! Tomorrow I will stay for the last three nights and sun is forecast! :D
I have received so much from this forum, very grateful to you and everyone. 🙂
Hadn't realised you were there the whole weekend Jo...fingers crossed the sun makes an appearance for you...step away from those guy ropes...have your torch close by!

Thanks Robin 🙂 I knew it hadn't mended as it is so painful but there's always that little bit of hope that things might just go right..... one day!
So sorry to read this, Flower. (((More hugs))) from me.

Morning all.🙂 A tubby little 9.0 here - oops! Had dinner late last night after a busy day. Shouldn't have had that pud, ho hum.🙄

Back