Group 7-day waking average?

So a couple of hours after my breakfast and breakfast insulin my BG has come down from 16.2 to 14.0. I'm feeling annoyed though because of these higher numbers today 😡

So a couple of hours after my breakfast and breakfast insulin my BG has come down from 16.2 to 14.0. I'm feeling annoyed though because of these higher numbers today 😡
Just try and go with the flow for now Gill - the numbers are providing information that will be helpful in the longer term in helping you to identify possible patterns that you can then act upon 🙂 Bear in mind that the insulin has 'covered' your breakfast, and levels are now below your pre-meal level, which shows the correction is working - and you will still have insulin working to bring your levels down further. Hopefully, your levels will be back to a good number before your next meal 🙂

Just try and go with the flow for now Gill - the numbers are providing information that will be helpful in the longer term in helping you to identify possible patterns that you can then act upon 🙂 Bear in mind that the insulin has 'covered' your breakfast, and levels are now below your pre-meal level, which shows the correction is working - and you will still have insulin working to bring your levels down further. Hopefully, your levels will be back to a good number before your next meal 🙂

Thanks Northerner aka Alan, and I'm happy to say that before lunch my levels were 10.3 so I ate and injected then tested approx 2 hours later and they were a nice 6.8 🙂 and now before tea it's 5.3 🙂. What that blip was earlier today I have no idea about, I did have supper last night which was an oven bottom muffin and a packet of mini cheddars but I made sure I injected for this and numbers during the night were 4.7 then 8.0 then came the horrible numbers 😡

Hello All, it's been a while. I've been getting low to mid 5s with the odd 6 thrown in there. But recently when I've been getting back from work I've been in the 2.5 to 3.5's for no reason.
That's diabetes for you ~ we never know what it's going to present us with ~ or when ~ hope your numbers settle down soon & back in the mid 4's ~ nice to see you again Anthony, hope you are well, take care

Woke at 4 and realised I wasn't going to get back to sleep again! Don't feel tired though, but probably will later 🙄
I know that feeling all too well - I've been awake all night.....again:( drifted in and out of sleep but thats all - having breakfast now but realised I havn't tested😡Hope you get some shut eye later Northie

I know that feeling all too well - I've been awake all night.....again:( drifted in and out of sleep but thats all - having breakfast now but realised I havn't tested😡Hope you get some shut eye later Northie
Sorry to hear you are having such trouble sleeping, I hope you manage a better night tonight 🙂 Make sure you get out for a nice walk in the fresh air today 🙂

Sorry to hear you are having such trouble sleeping, I hope you manage a better night tonight 🙂 Make sure you get out for a nice walk in the fresh air today 🙂
Thank you - so do I - can't function when deprived of sleep - it seems to be a way of life for me atm but hey ho at least I'm still breathing:D

Good morning all, last post for a few days as no internet til we get back Monday, yesterday was a 5.3 wake up and this morning a 5.2. Numbers in general seem good have replaced breakfast thick sliced toast with medium and kept in single figures for 2 days now 🙂 Have a fun weekend all :D

Happy good morning folks on this crisp Friday morning. Hope you all get those magic numbers to end the week with and safe journey to those who are travelling ~ take care & enjoy your weekend folks x
___ Friday Quotes on Pinterest _ Good Friday, Friday Wishes and Friday.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning all, last post for a few days as no internet til we get back Monday, yesterday was a 5.3 wake up and this morning a 5.2. Numbers in general seem good have replaced breakfast thick sliced toast with medium and kept in single figures for 2 days now 🙂 Have a fun weekend all :D
Nice numbers there AndyG - enjoy your mini break - hope the weather stays fine for you, take care.

Good morning all - I hsd to treatva 3.2 hypo at 1am, so to waken to 6.0 I can live with

Last day of my little jaunt to the seaside. Awoke with a 7.6 after going to bed on a 6 🙄

Probably pain connected. My foot went into an excruciating cramp 3 days ago and never came out of it. Been a challenge to walk! 😳
OUCH!

Back