Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...busy weekend...girls going home...meeting friends in London...it's been a mad week...managed to last the distance (just)...great fun...but exhausting...woke to a 5.6.

A 5.7 for me this morning 🙂 Slept well and took anti-inflammatories. It's obvious what pushes my levels up on a morning now. It's clearly not always about food intake.

Have a good weekend everyone! 😛
Thank goodness Amigo...nothing beats a decent sleep.

Good morning . Hope you all have a nice weekend.
It's rather overcast here. 6.4 today Feeling rather yukky I'll be glad when these Anti Bs kick in, Still I slept well for me 🙂.

Good morning all from my messy tent in a field somewhere in Wiltshire. 4,1 yesterday and 3.9 this morning. Just about surviving with sore ribs and for some mad reason pancreas behaving differently because I am in a tent! Actually I am having a good time despite all this, working with teenagers today and home tomorrow.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Morning lovely peeps 🙂 4.8 here, seem to have lost the thumping headache I was suffering with yesterday woohoo lol, hope everyone has a fab day! :D x

Good morning all from my messy tent in a field somewhere in Wiltshire. 4,1 yesterday and 3.9 this morning. Just about surviving with sore ribs and for some mad reason pancreas behaving differently because I am in a tent! Actually I am having a good time despite all this, working with teenagers today and home tomorrow.
Well done Jo...bruised robs...teenagers... guy ropes...tents...all in the same week...you deserve a medal😱.

Morning all. 6.1 meter / 4.9 libre this morning. Slightly overcast but dry.
Hope the anti-b kick in soon and you start to feel better @Ljc

Morning all! Haven't done a waking test in ages. So, this morning, I is 5.7.🙂

Good morning . Hope you all have a nice weekend.
It's rather overcast here. 6.4 today Feeling rather yukky I'll be glad when these Anti Bs kick in, Still I slept well for me 🙂.
Said it already this morning Lin...but there's nothing better than a decent sleep...antibiotics almost never start working until we've almost finished them...or is that just me?...have a good weekend.

Morning all.🙂 A House Spesh for me, oh yeah.😎

All I did yesterday afternoon was hoover my 'office' and wipe down the furniture (the dust was how thick? don't ask!), but my body's acting like I ran a half marathon or something...I hope hoovering isn't the secret to decent glucose control.:confused::D

Enjoy the weekend ev1.😛

Morning all.🙂 A House Spesh for me, oh yeah.😎

All I did yesterday afternoon was hoover my 'office' and wipe down the furniture (the dust was how thick? don't ask!), but my body's acting like I ran a half marathon or something...I hope hoovering isn't the secret to decent glucose control.:confused::D

Enjoy the weekend ev1.😛
Bloden...congratulations...what's that you say?...can't hear you...I'm hoovering:D:D:D.

Morning all. Woke to a hot and snotty 7.3. Was thinking of going back to bed but cats demanding food and a litter change. Now down to 6.1. I seem to have an inverted version of the DP. Think I'll try a shower and some breakfast.

Morning all. Woke to a hot and snotty 7.3. Was thinking of going back to bed but cats demanding food and a litter change. Now down to 6.1. I seem to have an inverted version of the DP. Think I'll try a shower and some breakfast.
Hope you are feeling better as the day progresses 🙂

I said (shouting) it's the secret to decent glucose control, you know! 🙄
Whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...still hoovering!

dont know where my post went but here's a short version
9.3 for me and pleased levels are mainly going down. Raining here so will join the housework brigade. I'm on the search for a rose coloured Caithness glass bowl that I've put somewhere "safe". Excuse for a clear out!!

Found original post. Looking at too many threads before coffee kicked in. Have a good day all

Last edited:
Back