Group 7-day waking average?

I just went to school in an era where they drilled you in mental arithmetic! I remember every morning in primary school, a times tables test followed by a mental arithmetic test, all answers to be written down and collected in for teacher to mark!
OMG Robin...I would have baulked at the prospect of that...fills me with dread...always been hopeless at maths!

I just went to school in an era where they drilled you in mental arithmetic! I remember every morning in primary school, a times tables test followed by a mental arithmetic test, all answers to be written down and collected in for teacher to mark!
Same at my school 🙂 I do put it to good use when shopping - I mentally add up the cost of things and always know if I'm overcharged at the till (which happens more often than you might think! 😱 )

Hope you manage to switch things around @wirralass, it can be difficult once you get out of kilter with your sleep patterns. Well done on the 4.6! 🙂

Good morning 🙂 5.3 for me today 🙂
Thank you Northie - I had a better night thanks - slept til 10.56am today and a 6.6 - still awake albeit 'matchsticks' eyes!:D Going to try to ride it out til tonight 🙂 Yet another good number for you - and so close to HS again🙂

Don't faint folks - I woke up much earlier today and to a nice clickety clix 6.6 at 10.56. That'll do me today.
I see there's been mathematical problems on this thread to get the grey brain matter working! Those time tables have stuck with me too and the mental arithmetic @Northerner - hopeless at maths at school but like others has def come in handy over the years. Hope you all enjoy the remainder of the afternoon and evening, take care folks xGood Afternoon Images, Comments, Graphics, and scraps for Facebook ___.gif

Last edited:
Good morning, I missed posting yesterday (5.2 rising to 12.4 after brekkie), today 4.4 no brekkie yet 🙂, busy busy getting ready for a weekend away with a nice long drive to start and end it :/ Have a good day all 🙂

Happy good morning folks on this wet start to the day.
Had two hours sleep last night and my bgl at 04.51 was 10.3 😱 which doesn't surprise me because I comfort ate through the night which I now regret 😳
Take care and I hope you all get the numbers you want today x
Good Morning Wednesday Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ___(1).jpg

Morning...busy evening last night...raining full pelt here...great letter writing weather...who knows...may even get my paperwork done...woke to a 5.7.

Had two hours sleep last night and my bgl at 04.51 was 10.3 - which doesn't surprise me because I comfort ate through the night which I now regret.
View attachment 4335
WL...had my spell of that at the weekend...can't tell you what I ate...would make your hair curl...just need to get it out of your system...unsettling when our sleep pattern is out of synch...I have that occasionally...that's when my resolve is usually at it's lowest...you'll get there.

Good morning, I missed posting yesterday (5.2 rising to 12.4 after brekkie), today 4.4 no brekkie yet 🙂, busy busy getting ready for a weekend away with a nice long drive to start and end it :/ Have a good day all 🙂
Tiz good to get away from the humdrum of daily life - safe journey wherever you're travelling to Andy and hope the weather is in your favour whilst you're away, take care x

Morning...busy evening last night...raining full pelt here...great letter writing weather...who knows...may even get my paperwork done...woke to a 5.7.
Morning Bubbs - it rained all night here - at least i wont need to water the garden today🙂 Now get that paperwork done early before 'your little treasures' wake up!:D

Good morning all. 12.2 for me but like others, comfort eating. And post weekend using up of everything. Carol was the recycle bin, so fridge getting emptied before work. Good luck to all with appointments, and hope everyone has a good day

WL...had my spell of that at the weekend...can't tell you what I ate...would make your hair curl...just need to get it out of your system...unsettling when our sleep pattern is out of synch...I have that occasionally...that's when my resolve is usually at it's lowest...you'll get there.
The thing is - the more carbs I eat, the more carbs I want - especially when it comes down to chocolate brioche swirls😛 vicious circle 🙄:(

The thing is - the more carbs I eat, the more carbs I want - especially when it comes down to chocolate brioche swirls😛 vicious circle 🙄:(
I know that feeling WL...bit like 'chasing your own tail '...round & round...it will come to it's natural conclusion...been under pressure recently...TIMBY...HbA1c...waiting for results...it all takes it's toll...don't be too hard on yourself...a bit of distance between you and the DF...soon see her off.

Had two hours sleep last night and my bgl at 04.51 was 10.3 😱 which doesn't surprise me because I comfort ate through the night which I now regret 😳
View attachment 4335
That sounds a difficult night, hope you can sleep later and have a gentle day.

Good Morning all, 4 3 and this is my 1000 post, wow. How did that happen!
Back to my tent soon, so grateful for my bed last night, it might stop raining tomorrow in Wiltshire.
Have a good day everyone.
Your 1000 post deserves a DRUM ROLL NJ - congratulations and a 4.3 to celebrate - hope you're aches & pains are less troublesome now x

Good morning all. 12.2 for me but like others, comfort eating. And post weekend using up of everything. Carol was the recycle bin, so fridge getting emptied before work. Good luck to all with appointments, and hope everyone has a good day
Be a sin to waste it Carol...now its empty...best foot forward (never thought I'd hear myself using that old chestnut...or that one🙄)...had to rein myself in much of this week...at one point felt I was on a self destruct collision course...will never buy those Krispy Kreme again😱😱😱.

Back