Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. 5.2. Is that a house special because I don't remember having one before? 🙂
Certainly is AJ...congratulations...with so much going on...exercising great control...good work.

Good morning from heavy clouded E Kent. Hope no one has floods today,
Am supprised to be 4.4 after gobbling a few dextrose last night.

@wirralass I hope you get you're sleep pattern sorted out quickly.

Good morning 4.7 and going back to camp soon, better find wellies, ribs still sore but at least I can sleep.
Have a good day everyone.
Wellies...and possibly a suit of armour Jo...just saying:D:D:D.

Good morning 🙂 6.2 today.

Off to the fracture clinic to hopefully be told results of leg scan and what/where I do next in my quest to save my leg. I hope someone is there who can help me as last time was a waste of time and worry. Deep breath off I go....... please no one ask me if I've been skiing or my parachute didn't open- I just always attract them o_O:confused:

5.2 certainly is a House Special Amanda, lovely to see 🙂

Good morning everyone. 5.2. Is that a house special because I don't remember having one before? 🙂
Congratulations on your first HS

Off to the fracture clinic to hopefully be told results of leg scan and what/where I do next in my quest to save my leg. I hope someone is there who can help me as last time was a waste of time and worry. Deep breath off I go....... please no one ask me if I've been skiing or my parachute didn't open- I just always attract them o_O:confused:

Good luck Flower...if anyone mentions Parachutes or Skiing...hope your leg is in good enough shape to give then a good old kick up the proverbial!!!

Thank you Flower. wishing you loads of everything good at the fracture clinic.

Congratulations! It is amazing you have your first HS with everything going on, 🙂
I hope today is a gentle one for you,

Good morning dearies 🙂 3.9 - 4.7 here felt absolutely fine so will go somewhere in the middle lol, @Flower good luck with your appointment! Hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Back