Group 7-day waking average?

11.6 for me today, but got another cold and still not got back into good habits since holiday.

11.6 for me today, but got another cold and still not got back into good habits since holiday.
Sorry to read you have another cold Lorraine - hope it clears up soon. Thats probably why your waking is a tad higher - colds stress etc do tend to elevate the bgls so dont beat yourself up about this. Once you're feeling better the numbers should come down into a better range x

WL...you must be physic...did crash out...not as you meant...straight on the floor...tripped over the blasted lap top charger...sitting here with a bag of frozen peas on my head...b***r that...teach me to be more careful!
POO! Bubbs😱 Grrrr! 😡😡😡 Easily done - hope its not too painful & the frozen peas help to reduce any swelling or bruising - also hope you're alright to go out with the girl's on their retail therapy trip to the shops :D x

POO! Bubbs😱 Grrrr! 😡😡😡 Easily done - hope its not too painful & the frozen peas help to reduce any swelling or bruising - also hope you're alright to go out with the girl's on their retail therapy trip to the shops :D x
Peas seemed to do the trick...and still frozen when I'd finished with them...been for a long walk with Harry...girls in the park...home...tea...then the shops...shattered already.

WL Mine is back pain, arthritis in 3 sets of facet joints in lumbar spine,1 burst disc and 1 bulging disc that presses on nerves and occasionaly makes my legs buckle both knees also stage 4 osteoarthritis (but i'm too young for replacements). The cocktail of meds I'm on should knock a horse out for the night but the pain outdoes them every time. To compensate I do get a nap every dinnertime as dinnertime meds knock me out for a while too 🙂
Aw, Andy, poor you as well (as WL).

Crumbs what a bunch of ol' crocks! :D Get well soon everybody. I hate falling over, last time I broke my elbow, I'm scared to walk anywhere now, I take the shopping trolley or Mum in the wheelchair...mind you, one of these days I could go asp over tip so I've still to be careful. My Mum did that once with me in my pushchair, she went straight over the top. 😱 I don't remember but could have been subliminally traumatised. :D

7.1 @ 10.25am dunno why I'm sleeping so much lately, used to being an early riser. The day goes far too quickly if you don't get up and make the most of it.

Well done on your HS but 15 hours sleep WOW that's 2 days sleep for me if not more sometimes lol, you must of needed it 🙂
Thanks Barbara - I had a shock when I woke up and saw the actual time on my meter and wristwatch - i have been feeling tired lately so maybe the sleep was needed x

15 hrs you must have needed it. I dont think I've ever slept that long.
Lin I wouldn't have minded had I slept that long during night time hours but I was miffed to have slept that long during the day - I have felt fatigued of late but find it hard to fight and ride it out til bedtime. Happy days🙄 x

Crumbs what a bunch of ol' crocks! :D Get well soon everybody. I hate falling over, last time I broke my elbow, I'm scared to walk anywhere now, I take the shopping trolley or Mum in the wheelchair...mind you, one of these days I could go asp over tip so I've still to be careful. My Mum did that once with me in my pushchair, she went straight over the top. 😱 I don't remember but could have been subliminally traumatised. :D

7.1 @ 10.25am dunno why I'm sleeping so much lately, used to being an early riser. The day goes far too quickly if you don't get up and make the most of it.
This is quite true Ditto - always best to make the most of the day but if one oversleeps or sleeps during the day as I have of late - it is such a waste of a day and that lovely sunshine at this time of the year. x

My waking was 4.6 at 17.09hrs - yes I slept through the day again:( Got to try to resume normal sleeping pattern but it might take a few days & nights. x
___ - Good Evening Friends Pictures Images Photos Good Evening Wishes.jpg

Last edited:
Morning all.🙂 7.2 here.😛

We've skipped August and gone straight to November.😱 The sun showed itself at 9.30 last night for 15 minutes - lit up the opposite hillside and turned the clouds pink...beautiful. 🙂 More of that, pleeeeeez.

Morning...exhausted...surprise visitors yesterday...just popping in for an hour...stayed for an impromptu supper...garden games...six children...three adults...not sure who made the most noise...who laughed the most...or who got the dirtiest (us or them)...no TV/computer games in sight the whole evening...finally ended about 9pm...baths...snack...bed...fantastic day...and...woke to a 5.8:D:D:D.

My waking was 4.6 at 17.09hrs - yes I slept through the day again:( Got to try to resume normal sleeping pattern but it might take a few days & nights. x
View attachment 4324
Happens WL...not much you can do...patience...you'll get back into a routine...can send the kids over late in the afternoon...keep you occupied for the evening...guaranteed to get you a good nights sleep:D:D:D

Done it three times recently Ditto...supermarket (slipped on a nectarine)...playing tag with the kids Saturday (wet grass)...yesterday got the laptop cable wrapped around my foot..no one else to blame....always been clumsy...crossing my fingers I sat upright today🙂.

Back