Group 7-day waking average?

In truth I hurt! Today is just a short talk, tomorrow is much more important. I did get rescued by a lovely couple, as was whimpering on the grass, so shocked and hard to breath. Pain killers are starting to work, don't think the rib is broken, my friend will drive me home. Not going to stay there today, yes long hot bath and rest time.
Maybe solar lights placed by the guy ropes would be a solution so as it doesnt happen again to yourself or anyone else? I do hope you're body is feeling less painful & achey tho it could take a few days - week or more to recover from your fall. Hope you have a more comfortable night tonight NJ. Take care now xxx
b053e75f3e11fed1f1c3d54eb06d8c06--get-well-wishes-prayers.jpg

Last edited:
It was a straight 6.0 when I tested at 11.30pm last night.
Fell asleep about 02.30am
Awoke to a 5.2 at......wait for it..... 17.15!!!! I'd slept for buddy 15hrs solid!!!!!!!
I've missed a whole day, what a waste😳
20170806_203717~2.jpg

Last edited:
Awoke to a 5.2 at......wait for it..... 17.15!!!! I'd slept for buddy 15hrs solid!!!!!!!
View attachment 4312
Goodness! You must have needed it, I hope it doesn't mess up your sleep patterns. Congratulations on the House Special! 🙂

Good morning 🙂 5.7 for me today 🙂

Good morning all, 5.1 on waking and just away to make breakfast while the missus snores her head off 🙂 WL I am so jealous of 15 hrs sleep I start at 3 -4 hrs then its disturbed every hour til I give up and get up :( NJ you can get glow in the dark guy lines not sure if it was Halfords that I saw them 🙂 Happy Monday all have fun 🙂

View attachment 4312
Not a waste WL...obviously needed the sleep...it will settle down...definitely coffee time...well had one already...so...more coffee time for me...before I hear the footsteps on the stairs...another day running at full speed...keeping up with the girls so far...another five days...wish me luck!

Morning...phew...what a weekend...full on onslaught...taking the girls for some retail therapy today...will provide some respite from the frantic activity two 8yr olds can generate...possibly a long walk?...hoping I can tire them out...wow...where do they get their energy from?...woke to 5.6 & no rain...good start to the week...good luck to @AJLang and all those who have appointments.

Morning all.🙂 5.5 here.😛

The weather forecast today is "even cloudier skies in the north"😱. They couldn't get any cloudier, they're stuffed full of clouds!

Hope you had a comfortable night, NJ. 🙂 Wake up, WL!!! (just in case)🙂 Glow in the dark guy ropes, oh yeah.🙂

Good morning all, 5.1 on waking and just away to make breakfast while the missus snores her head off 🙂 WL I am so jealous of 15 hrs sleep I start at 3 -4 hrs then its disturbed every hour til I give up and get up :( NJ you can get glow in the dark guy lines not sure if it was Halfords that I saw them 🙂 Happy Monday all have fun 🙂
Andy I'm not a good sleeper at the best of times - like yourself I sleep for 2-3 hours but its restless leg syndrome or crampy legs that either keep me awake or wake me up:( On a good night I can sleep between 5 - 7hrs easy but apart from when i came home from hospital (after effects of anaesthetic) I haven't slept 15 hours at any one stretch!😱 Have you tried Kalms? They're good - helps to relax promoting sleep - can be bought over the counter or on Supermarket shelves. Wishing you a better Zzzzzz night tonight.

View attachment 4312

Well done on your HS but 15 hours sleep WOW that's 2 days sleep for me if not more sometimes lol, you must of needed it 🙂

Morning all.🙂 5.5 here.😛

The weather forecast today is "even cloudier skies in the north"😱. They couldn't get any cloudier, they're stuffed full of clouds!

Hope you had a comfortable night, NJ. 🙂 Wake up, WL!!! (just in case)🙂 Glow in the dark guy ropes, oh yeah.🙂
Thanks for the alarm call Bloden but I'm awake - been awake all night - seems its all or nothing atm x

Morning you early risers! A 6.1 this morning. Finally stopped raining and I can actually see some clear skies in the distance 🙂

View attachment 4312
15 hrs you must have needed it. I dont think I've ever slept that long.

Andy I'm not a good sleeper at the best of times - like yourself I sleep for 2-3 hours but its restless leg syndrome or crampy legs that either keep me awake or wake me up:( On a good night I can sleep between 5 - 7hrs easy but apart from when i came home from hospital (after effects of anaesthetic) I haven't slept 15 hours at any one stretch!😱 Have you tried Kalms? They're good - helps to relax promoting sleep - can be bought over the counter or on Supermarket shelves. Wishing you a better Zzzzzz night tonight.

WL Mine is back pain, arthritis in 3 sets of facet joints in lumbar spine,1 burst disc and 1 bulging disc that presses on nerves and occasionaly makes my legs buckle both knees also stage 4 osteoarthritis (but i'm too young for replacements). The cocktail of meds I'm on should knock a horse out for the night but the pain outdoes them every time. To compensate I do get a nap every dinnertime as dinnertime meds knock me out for a while too 🙂

Thanks for the alarm call Bloden but I'm awake - been awake all night - seems its all or nothing atm x
I've only just seen this.
Oh nooooo.

Morning...phew...what a weekend...full on onslaught...taking the girls for some retail therapy today...will provide some respite from the frantic activity two 8yr olds can generate...possibly a long walk?...hoping I can tire them out...wow...where do they get their energy from?...woke to 5.6 & no rain...good start to the week...good luck to @AJLang and all those who have appointments.
Bubbsie I reckon you'll crash & sleep for 15hrs or more after the girls have gone home🙄 Perhaps a cookery lesson is needed on one day to save you prancing around in the garden:D:D or garden games like who's there Mr Wolf - or small hoola hoops to throw over wooden peg in the grass - that is if Harry hasnt dug it all up!!!

Back