Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 6.2 today.

Off to the fracture clinic to hopefully be told results of leg scan and what/where I do next in my quest to save my leg. I hope someone is there who can help me as last time was a waste of time and worry. Deep breath off I go....... please no one ask me if I've been skiing or my parachute didn't open- I just always attract them o_O:confused:

5.2 certainly is a House Special Amanda, lovely to see 🙂
Good luck @Flower and hope you are treated with sensitivity and dignity, and get the hell and support you need and deserve.

Us both! Just read your post from yesterday, hope you don't have too many aches! :D:D😛
No excuse for me Jo...it was daylight...in the dining room..not some dark & windy campsite...I'm just clumsy full stop!

Morning all, a 7.1 for me today.
Keeping everything crossed for you @Flower, hope all goes well.

Good morning dearies 🙂 3.9 - 4.7 here felt absolutely fine so will go somewhere in the middle lol, @Flower good luck with your appointment! Hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Knocked 3 mmols off the 4.7...added to the 3.9...so...grand total of 4.2...used my calculator...so if that's wrong...not my fault😱😱😱.

Congratulations! It is amazing you have your first HS with everything going on, 🙂
I hope today is a gentle one for you,
Thank you very much New-journey 🙂

Morning...exhausted...surprise visitors yesterday...just popping in for an hour...stayed for an impromptu supper...garden games...six children...three adults...not sure who made the most noise...who laughed the most...or who got the dirtiest (us or them)...no TV/computer games in sight the whole evening...finally ended about 9pm...baths...snack...bed...fantastic day...and...woke to a 5.8:D:D:D.

Blimey not surprised you felt exhausted I was exhausted just reading your post lol, but hey great waking numbers. 🙂

10.8 so heading in the right direction, still not eating as well as I could so I think this is why it is not going lower.

10.8 so heading in the right direction, still not eating as well as I could so I think this is why it is not going lower.
Lorraine...if you're feeling unwell you need to prioritise...sometimes we can't do anything about those levels if we have a cold...stressed...worried...feeling unwell...don't push yourself too hard...make sure you eat what you need to get some energy/stamina back...when you're up to par...those levels will come down...hope you're feeling better soon

Morning everyone after a rubbish nights sleep woke to 6.8 hope you all are having a good day.
Barbara really hate it when I'm sleep deprived...but...still good consistent numbers...maybe some shut eye later🙂.

Blimey not surprised you felt exhausted I was exhausted just reading your post lol, but hey great waking numbers. 🙂
Had a great time B...thought today we could relax a little...all been for a nice long walk with the dog...bought comics to keep the little treasures busy...as they shot upstairs excited at the prospect of bejewelling themselves with their free gifts in the comics (free...should have seen the price of the blasted things)...thought ahh...bless them...until I saw the pile of washing they brought down...so...this afternoons lesson will be in domestic drudgery with particular emphasis on how to use the washing machine/tumble dryer...teach them not to change their clothes every 5 minutes...the little treasures😱.

Knocked 3 mmols off the 4.7...added to the 3.9...so...grand total of 4.2...used my calculator...so if that's wrong...not my fault😱😱😱.
My calculator comes up with 5.6 using that formula lol x

My calculator comes up with 5.6 using that formula lol x
Where did you get that calculator from...the pound shop?...ooh actually...thinking about it...that's where mine came from:D:D:D...no doubt we'll be besieged with the right answer soon enough?

Where did you get that calculator from...the pound shop?...ooh actually...thinking about it...that's where mine came from:D:D:D...no doubt we'll be besieged with the right answer soon enough?
Well I get 4.7 - 3 = 1.7 add the 3.9 = 5.6 lol, I used the calculator on the laptop but I have a scientific and pocket one sitting here too lol x

Well I get 4.7 - 3 = 1.7 add the 3.9 = 5.6 lol, I used the calculator on the laptop but I have a scientific and pocket one sitting here too lol x
I think Bubbsie means she knocked 0.3 off, not 3.
Find the average of two figures by adding them and dividing by 2. So 3.9+4.7 = 8.6. Divide by 2, so half 8.6 is 4.3.
Voila, no calculators involved!

Oh...blimey I did it the other way...subtracted 3 off the 4.7...added that to the 3.9= 4.2...I used the 'off the top of my head' approach...a system well know to mathophobes...i.e those who can't count...add...subtract...multiply with any degree of certainty...it is an entirely unproven...unscientific...amateur...useless system employed by the likes of me 😱😱😱...who expose their lack of mathematical genius readily & unashamedly....possibly why I'm always overdrawn.

I think Bubbsie means she knocked 0.3 off, not 3.
Find the average of two figures by adding them and dividing by 2. So 3.9+4.7 = 8.6. Divide by 2, so half 8.6 is 4.3.
Voila, no calculators involved!
Robin...you are an absolute genius...of course that's exactly what I meant...honestly😛...ignore my previous response...I was just being modest!

Robin...you are an absolute genius...of course that's exactly what I meant...honestly😛...ignore my previous response...I was just being modest!
I just went to school in an era where they drilled you in mental arithmetic! I remember every morning in primary school, a times tables test followed by a mental arithmetic test, all answers to be written down and collected in for teacher to mark!

Back