Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...late out of the starting blocks for me...no appointments...so...my day today...woke to a 5.3

Good morning chums - not so much up early, just have been awake all night.

Anyway, 4.6

Another wet day here

Good morning 5.9

I've had a sleep in too Bubbsie

Oh no Hazel , hope you can have a nap later

Last edited:
I've had a sleep in to Bubbsie

Oh no Hazel , hope you can have a nap later
Morning Lin...relieved getting up at reasonable hours for the last couple of days...was getting sick of those 4am startso_O.

Morning all. It's a meter house special 5.2 and libre 4.1 this morning. Looks like it may be another decent day.
Hope you manage to get a nap later @Hazel .

Morning all. Still day here. 8.6 for me which is better. Rotten day yesterday with berry bug bites and felt quite woozy wonky at work, so in bed early and slept till 7. I will get a boogie on and stop at Asda for calomine lotion to stop the itch as antihistamines aren't working

Morning guys 🙂 can't say it's good as went to bed at 10 saw 11 started drifting off and then got a blast of blue flashing lights through the window 🙄 remember seeing 1 then must have got some sleep, thanks @New-journey will let you all know how it goes, anyway 5.0 for me Today, hope everyone has a nice relaxing day :D x

Morning guys 🙂 can't say it's good as went to bed at 10 saw 11 started drifting off and then got a blast of blue flashing lights through the window 🙄 remember seeing 1 then must have got some sleep, thanks @New-journey will let you all know how it goes, anyway 5.0 for me Today, hope everyone has a nice relaxing day :D x
Oh no, you could have done with a good nights sleep between two days of appointments. Just think this evening you can relax and recover, thinking of you today.

Morning all, 6.4 here, which is better than of late.
I cracked and put on a Libre sensor to help. This is the result so far. I think I'll be calling Abbot in a mo. Either that or I'm functioning remarkably efficiently considering I've got no oxygen going to my brain!
image.jpeg

Morning all. Still day here. 8.6 for me which is better. Rotten day yesterday with berry bug bites and felt quite woozy wonky at work, so in bed early and slept till 7. I will get a boogie on and stop at Asda for calomine lotion to stop the itch as antihistamines aren't working
Know that itchy feeling Carol...Harry insists on doing his stuff right by the stinging nettles...scooping it up without getting stung is nigh on impossible...so off to chemist myself this morning...ooh...hope that calamine is soothing...does the trick.

Morning all, 6.4 here, which is better than of late.
I cracked and put on a Libre sensor to help. This is the result so far. I think I'll be calling Abbot in a mo. Either that or I'm functioning remarkably efficiently considering I've got no oxygen going to my brain!
How annoying! :( That's like my 3rd sensor behaved - no use whatsoever because you don't even see any direction of travel when it is just 'LO' 😡 Can't you just take a walk down the road and knock on their door? 🙂

Good luck from me too @Kaylz, I hope it goes well 🙂 And no transport problems! 🙂
Haha thank you 🙂 its a travel with the know it all step mother (you know the sort know it all but knows nothing) x

Back