Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning . Hope you all have a good day
6.7 today. I know I've been trying to raise my waking levels a bit, maybe I should try half a biscuit less before bed. I don't do basal jab in he evening.

G'day cobbers. 6.0 @ 6.21am. How I'm getting this kind of reading is beyond me...if you could see what I'm eating...well you can, in the menu thread. 😉 I need to listen to PaulMcKenna on a daily basis but not going to bed as he sends me to sleep halfway through, no wonder it's not working except I feel full all the time. I just override it and pig out anyway. Agh.

Glad you're finding it useful (I couldn't get my head round half of the info, tbh. A bit technical for me).🙄🙂
I know what you mean! I seem also to be injured for months but once I start proper exercising again, I will have so much more information! No one hypos whilst exercising. It is a great book.

G'day cobbers. 6.0 @ 6.21am. How I'm getting this kind of reading is beyond me...if you could see what I'm eating...well you can, in the menu thread. 😉 I need to listen to PaulMcKenna on a daily basis but not going to bed as he sends me to sleep halfway through, no wonder it's not working except I feel full all the time. I just override it and pig out anyway. Agh.
You must be getting something right, great number! I remember years ago having a CD by Paul McKenna I think to feel happier, he is good. I am the same, every time I listen to a self help mediation I fall asleep! I think it still does some good.

Morning...busy day...off to get some colour charts today...house has to be finished...hate decorating with a passion...has to be done...woke to a 5.2.
Yeah a house special Bubbsie ~ congrats xanimated dancing banana emoticon.gif

You must be getting something right, great number! I remember years ago having a CD by Paul McKenna I think to feel happier, he is good. I am the same, every time I listen to a self help mediation I fall asleep! I think it still does some good.
Strange years ago despite being a hypnosis user ,I could not get on with Paul McKenna tapes.

Although you fall asleep half way through Ditto - Paul is still talking to you & you are subconsciously absorbing what he is saying. x

Maybe a few days with you is the kick up the butt I need and might sort me out! I'm meant to be having mince and tatties tonight would you be able to fix that up for me or will I bring it with me? Nope no sharing with Harry I will bring him his own bag of treats! 🙂 x
No real objection to mince & tatties...but...might try something a bit more adventurous K...welcome anytime...not sure it 'would sort you out'...a couple of days with me & Harry...you might counselling with immediate effect😉😉😉.

No real objection to mince & tatties...but...might try something a bit more adventurous K...welcome anytime...not sure it 'would sort you out'...a couple of days with me & Harry...you might counselling with immediate effect😉😉😉.
Haha you do make me laugh! 🙂 well can I have mince and tatties AND something more adventurous? I like my mince and tatties! what would the more adventurous dish be? x

Haha you do make me laugh! 🙂 well can I have mince and tatties AND something more adventurous? I like my mince and tatties! what would the more adventurous dish be? x
One of my favourites...meatballs/sauce...made from scratch...haven't made them since been diagnosed...absolutely love them with some sort of pasta...which is off limits for me...but...might make @eggyg chicken pie with filo pastry.

One of my favourites...meatballs/sauce...made from scratch...haven't made them since been diagnosed...absolutely love them with some sort of pasta...which is off limits for me...but...might make @eggyg chicken pie with filo pastry.
Sound delicious! 🙂 most importantly though I'm fussy with my coffee, what do you stock? haha x

9.7 for me, pleased with that as I have been in a bad place the last few days, both diabetic wise and general life wise, that is why I have been MIA. Despite still feeling tired and down this morning, I decided that I can regain control of my diabetes and stop eating all the stupid stuff and get my life back on track.

Morning...busy day...off to get some colour charts today...house has to be finished...hate decorating with a passion...has to be done...woke to a 5.2.
You have to get those colours right to match/or contrast with the walls - good luck - is Harry going with you?
orkut_funny_scraps_pictures2.jpg
This fella aint half as handsome as Harry but its the only appropriate pic I could find!!!

Last edited:
You have to get those colours to match/or contrast with the walls - good luck - is Harry going with you?
View attachment 4490
Won't go for the paint today...a spot of de-cluttering...find that very cathartic...then off to the dump...Harry will come with me...he has his own attachment for his seat...the front passenger seat...may have sent you this before...can't remember...Harry in his favourite place...he gets the best view there.19420784_1913618785553622_3474325871975945670_n.jpg

Won't go for the paint today...a spot of de-cluttering...find that very cathartic...then off to the dump...Harry will come with me...he has his own attachment for his seat...the front passenger seat...may have sent you this before...can't remember...Harry in his favourite place...he gets the best view there.View attachment 4491
Oh he's such a proud & handsome boy :D and I think he knows it ~ more so since he was pampered at the doggy beauty salon 🙄 x He matches the front seat too!!

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it's 6.9 for me this morning 🙂

Oh he's such a proud & handsome boy :D and I think he knows it ~ more so since he was pampered at the doggy beauty salon 🙄 x He matches the front seat too!!
OOh hadn't thought of that WL...a colour co-ordinated bull dog...well...he is such a special boy...yes...believe he knows it...haven't told K yet...if she does pay us a visit...she may have to sit in the back of the car... the front seat is occupied:D:D:D.

Back