Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all 5.8 despite a 10.2 before bed. No idea how I nearly always drop down to 'normal' overnight. Not complaining. More security testing today. I hope those computers behave themselves.
Have a good day everyone.

Morning all 5.8 despite a 10.2 before bed. No idea how I nearly always drop down to 'normal' overnight. Not complaining. More security testing today. I hope those computers behave themselves.
Have a good day everyone.
That's a reasonable dip khskei ~ so whats goin on with your comouter? animated-smileys-computer-13.gif

Morning all.🙂 4.2 here.

If we're sharing doggy pics, here's Gwen asking me to throw her yet another apple - a ball you can eat, yay!IMG_0748.JPG
I don't think you'd want this filthy mutt in your lovely clean car, Bubbsie!🙄

Morning all. 4.9 for me today.

Yes of course WL...although how I'm going to fit you...Jo & K in the 'guest room'...no idea...you'll all have to top & tail.
Can I visit too pleeeeeeze? If you don't stock skinny lattè Bubbs I'll bring my own🙂 what day & time is the coffee morning? Looking forward to seeing ye all🙂
This is turning into the best coffee morning ever!

Good morning guys 🙂 bright and sunny here this morning lovely change from yesterday! 🙂 @Bubbsie do you need us lot to bring anything? and seen as I'm only little I'm willing to offer to take Harry's bed haha, @wirralass I am so shocked that you would even suggest a tent after poor Jo's troubles the other week you should be ashamed with yourself! LOL and @New-journey looks like we're ok for coffee! 🙂 anyways its a 4.6 for me today, have a lovely day folks! :D x

Morning...great drama yesterday...laptop expired...the victim of a tiny coffee spillage...wouldn't fire up...tried persuasion...threats...hysteria...eventually accepted defeat...bought another (credit card😱😱😱)...in desperation out came the hairdryer...who'd have thought...after a quick blow dry...fully working ...cancelled new one on order (good old distance selling regulations)...woke to a 5.7.
Wow! Thanks goodness for the hairdryer! What a lucky escape.

Good morning guys 🙂 bright and sunny here this morning lovely change from yesterday! 🙂 @Bubbsie do you need us lot to bring anything? and seen as I'm only little I'm willing to offer to take Harry's bed haha, @wirralass I am so shocked that you would even suggest a tent after poor Jo's troubles the other week you should be ashamed with yourself! LOL and @New-journey looks like we're ok for coffee! 🙂 anyways its a 4.6 for me today, have a lovely day folks! :D x
Made me laugh K...forgotten all about the tent experience...yes...agree...@wirraslass you should be ashamed of yourself😛😛😛.

Morning all.🙂 4.2 here.

If we're sharing doggy pics, here's Gwen asking me to throw her yet another apple - a ball you can eat, yay!View attachment 4502
I don't think you'd want this filthy mutt in your lovely clean car, Bubbsie!🙄
Bloden...how wrong can you be...she's adorable...have leather seats...and a special spray....quick wipe down... we're all good to go...she can jump in the car anytime...Harry would love her...mind you that apple would be gone in 10 seconds:D.

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it's 9.8 for me this morning 🙂 after correcting a 13.6 @ 5:37am & no idea why 😡

Gill - MDI Aviva Expert Meter

Morning all - 8.9 here.
Living in a permanent terrified state about damage being done to pebbles (nickname for unborn), whilst dealing with severe nausea and an inability to be able to eat anything other than plain food - which basically means crackers, bread and gingernut biscuits - its all basically shite!

10.7 for me this morning after being really careful what I age yesterday. Oh well.

Morning all - 8.9 here.
Living in a permanent terrified state about damage being done to pebbles (nickname for unborn), whilst dealing with severe nausea and an inability to be able to eat anything other than plain food - which basically means crackers, bread and gingernut biscuits - its all basically shite!
I feel for you, I was in that state with my second pregnancy, although I didn't have the added problem of diabetes then. Bending over a toddler doesn't help, either. I nibbled ginger biscuits the whole time, ( in between floods of tears and retching) but my GP recommended wearing sea bands, which I was sceptical about, but my goodness, they worked! Didn't cure it completely, but took the edge off enough that I could function.

Back