Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone. 8.7 for me this morning. Not happy yesterday as think kids across back have been chucking apples and 2 panes of greenhouse glass broken. Grr, getting a net put up to protect. Kids Thank goodness it's friday

Morning all. A libreless 6.2 today.

Good morning my dearies 🙂 happy lass here Bruce went shopping at Tesco last night and came back with 2 bars of lindt 90%, a lovely fleece bed top I'd been eyeing up for when it gets colder AND a pair of pj bottoms (the same as the ones I'm wearing just now as they are so comfy and cosy! Lol) how spoilt and lucky am I? 🙂 anyways budge up @khskel may I join you on the 5.3 bench please 🙂, hope everyone has a great day :D x

Good morning my dearies 🙂 happy lass here Bruce went shopping at Tesco last night and came back with 2 bars of lindt 90%, a lovely fleece bed top I'd been eyeing up for when it gets colder AND a pair of pj bottoms (the same as the ones I'm wearing just now as they are so comfy and cosy! Lol) how spoilt and lucky am I? 🙂 anyways budge up @khskel may I join you on the 5.3 bench please 🙂, hope everyone has a great day :D x
Wonderful! Enjoy your day and maybe you could let yourself eat more than one square today! :D

I can see the sun and M4 isn't too far away, sunny Wales it could be today! Have a great weekend.
Okay Jo...if it's not sunny by the time I get there...I will blame you personally:D:D:D.

Safe journey there and back Bubbsie ~ hope weathers in your favour ~ dont forget your flask of coffee now just in case you fly past motorway services! Take care x
OOh will definitely be stopping...if not for coffee...will be a little bathroom break:D:D:D.

I am confident you can have the roof down, your favourite music on and not a care in the world. 😎 Well maybe! :D:D
Roof down on a motorway Jo...I'd look even more like an old hag that had been dragged through a hedge backwards...than I do already😱😱😱.

Morning everyone. 8.7 for me this morning. Not happy yesterday as think kids across back have been chucking apples and 2 panes of greenhouse glass broken. Grr, getting a net put up to protect. Kids Thank goodness it's friday
Ooh Carol...I feel that frustration...little minxes...yes thank goodness it's Friday.

Morning all - 8.9 here.
Living in a permanent terrified state about damage being done to pebbles (nickname for unborn), whilst dealing with severe nausea and an inability to be able to eat anything other than plain food - which basically means crackers, bread and gingernut biscuits - its all basically shite!
Thinking of you @grainger and such a hard time for you. Sickness is bad enough without blood sugar worries. I hope today is a better day for you.

Good morning folks on this calm but doesn't know what it wants to do day!
Still out of test strips!
Take care folks and try to forget all the bad things you've encountered this week (if you can) and have a great weekend x
View attachment 4508
Good morning @wirralass when do your test strips arrive? Wishing you a great weekend too

Roof down on a motorway Jo...I'd look even more like an old hag that had been dragged through a hedge backwards...than I do already😱😱😱.
Don the shades & have your chiffon head scarf 'blowing in the wind!'Ooooo I hear a song coming on......

Back