Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning from overcast E Kent. I hope you all have a good weekend.
5.2 today.
Ooh...good start to your weekend Lin...HS...well done.

Morning...long day yesterday...set off for Wales at 09:30...got home just before 9pm..shattered...slept well...on the road ate badly (as usual)...relieved to wake to a 5.9o_O.

Hello from rainy Scotland. Was hoping to get some gardening done but maybe not. Berry bug nobbled me again. 9.1 for me this morning. Have a good day all and hope everyone is well

Hello from rainy Scotland. Was hoping to get some gardening done but maybe not. Berry bug nobbled me again. 9.1 for me this morning. Have a good day all and hope everyone is well
Carol never heard of Berry Bug before you mentioned them...just looked them up...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...little horrors...ooh...made me feel itchy...had a good sleep...thought I'd get out in the garden...changed my mind now...hope you have something soothing to put on those bites...nasty little creatures...OUCH!

Carol never heard of Berry Bug before you mentioned them...just looked them up...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...little horrors...ooh...made me feel itchy...had a good sleep...thought I'd get out in the garden...changed my mind now...hope you have something soothing to put on those bites...nasty little creatures...OUCH!
Avon skin so soft is good to reduce them getting you, and pharmacy gave me antihistamine tablets which are best for bites plus calamine lotion cream. This is round 2 to bugs because I was in greenhouse picking up glass and picking raspberries the night before last.i have always been a target for both them and middies, and I'm sure it's in my make up. Some folks are, some folks aren't

Avon skin so soft is good to reduce them getting you, and pharmacy gave me antihistamine tablets which are best for bites plus calamine lotion cream. This is round 2 to bugs because I was in greenhouse picking up glass and picking raspberries the night before last.i have always been a target for both them and middies, and I'm sure it's in my make up. Some folks are, some folks aren't
Carol...send those Berry Bugs over to those little 'treasures' that broke the greenhouse glass...that'll teach em'

Could we start a thread of what to do with both berry bugs and wee child bug&&s lol

@Northerner a hope you're on the mend from me too.
Morning all a 5.4 for me too same as it was at 01:48 but lower than the 9.5 I went to bed on. No idea why I'm getting those bedtime spikes or how my levels recover without correction but I'm not compaining at that.
A gardening day ahead for me.
Have a good day everyone.

Morning all. It's a 6.2 for me this morning.

Could we start a thread of what to do with both berry bugs and wee child bug&&s lol
Good idea in principle Carol...but...can you imagine what trouble we may get into with some of the suggestions😱.

Good morning all, 5.1 for me and wishing everyone a good weekend.
I am full of aches after overdoing walking, was frustrated at how long recovery was taking and wanted to get fit again. Oh well back to small steps!

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 2nd day in a row I'm joining @khskel with a 5.4 for me too, joining everyone in hoping that @Northerner is feeling better, hope everyone has a great day! :D x

Hope you are better northie, sorry, didn't know you were poorly

Hello from rainy Scotland. Was hoping to get some gardening done but maybe not. Berry bug nobbled me again.
Little berry bug*er! Apparently they're called chiggers in the States and, bizarrely, it's a word that's popped up on a handful of US TV shows this week. Never heard it before...🙄

Morning all.🙂 7.6 here (to much biccie-at-bedtime).

Off to the seaside to browse a hippy market and soak up some rays and raindrops (mixed weather today!).😎

Back