Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 3.7 after going to bed at two am. I had an amazing fantastic party and kitchen is full of cakes and other food left over. Just wish I felt like eating some of them, you are all welcome to come and help me finish them! I did have a snack before bed so expected a high reading,
Wishing you all a good Sunday.

Morning...had a fabulous day yesterday...did relax my control...good company...great food (dessert was a rich chocolate cake...the kind that coats your teeth)...didn't pay too much attention to diabetes yesterday...only tested twice...in the morning & when I got home...went up to a 7.9 last night...back down to 5.9 this morning...back on he treadmill now.
Fantastic! So good to hear you had a fabulous day and got a good number this morning.

Good morning lovelies 🙂 I'm so jealous of everyone having lie ins I tell you lol anyways 5.0 here this morning, have a fab day my dearies :D x
Not me K...I should be so lucky two days in a row...up at 05:30...no doubt to atone for my 'sin's yesterday...but...enjoyed them...good number again...well done🙂.

Good morning all 3.7 after going to bed at two am. I had an amazing fantastic party and kitchen is full of cakes and other food left over. Just wish I felt like eating some of them, you are all welcome to come and help me finish them! I did have a snack before bed so expected a high reading,
Wishing you all a good Sunday.
Not bad Jo...considering all that partying...thank goodness I am not nearer...be tempted...must rein myself in now...sounds like a fabulous time...good for you!

Fantastic! So good to hear you had a fabulous day and got a good number this morning.
Not a bad number...but...must do better now...back to walking...on the exercise bike...maybe another coffee first:D.

Morning all 7.7 on waking up which I'm happy with
Welcome to the thread Tally 🙂 not only for waking numbers just a general chit chat too as you will notice so do feel free to join in with the banter 🙂 x

Not me K...I should be so lucky two days in a row...up at 05:30...no doubt to atone for my 'sin's yesterday...but...enjoyed them...good number again...well done🙂.
Oh it would be great to get a lie in wouldn't it! Lol, but no rest for the wicked eh 😉 x

Have a fantastic time, where are you going?
Sunny / soggy Swansea to see my Mam!😛

Morning all.🙂 9.7 here. Not too unhappy with that cos I'm on the ferry which always raises my BG. Just had a nice long chat with an interesting retired couple...not too choppy, so might manage to be upright all day (got no sea legs whatsoever:confused:).😛

Relax...it's Sunday!:D

Last edited:
oh dear, just wakened - needed sleep.
anyway wakened to 6.2

Reactions: Ljc
Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 15.8 for me this morning & I have no idea why 😡 BG'S were all great yesterday & mostly in the 5's
Before bed: 5.5 had supper & bolused
During the night: 8.4 then my horrible 15.8 waking BG this morning. The only good thing is that I did 2iu correction & before breakfast it was 9.4 which I'm happy with 🙂

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 15.8 for me this morning & I have no idea why 😡 BG'S were all great yesterday & mostly in the 5's
Before bed: 5.5 had supper & bolused
During the night: 8.4 then my horrible 15.8 waking BG this morning. The only good thing is that I did 2iu correction & before breakfast it was 9.4 which I'm happy with 🙂
Look like the DF paid you a visit, she can be an absolute pest when she escapes

Morning...a glorious grey wet Autumn morning...good sleep...de-cluttering the house with a passion...very cathartic...but...always time for more coffee first...woke to 5.6

Back