Group 7-day waking average?

Withered on so much...forgot the numbers😱😱😱...woke to a 5.4.

Morning all. A 5.5 on waking, 4.5 at 3:30am with a flat line overnight. Reduction of basal of another 1u tonight, to see if that gets me a little higher overnight and helps sort out the afternoon dip, which is still happening despite ratio change.

Morning guys 🙂 5.8 from a very dull part of Scotland today, Hoover came late yesterday afternoon so looks like I've missed out on the brighter weather! Never mind eh haha, have a lovely day folks! :D x

Morning guys 🙂 5.8 from a very dull part of Scotland today, Hoover came late yesterday afternoon so looks like I've missed out on the brighter weather! Never mind eh haha, have a lovely day folks! :D x
Good numbers K...as for the weather...consider ourselves fortunate...hurricane Irma has hit the Carribbean hard...several islands completely levelled.

Did you do the night time reading?

Good numbers K...as for the weather...consider ourselves fortunate...hurricane Irma has hit the Carribbean hard...several islands completely levelled.
Some friends of mine have JUST left that area - sounds like they've parked their boat and fled! Scary...😱

Morning...may have to go to work today...oh the inconvenience of having to earn a living😉...better sleep...although could have done with longer...gloomy...waiting for the rain...not going to complain...not in the face of those poor souls having to deal with hurricane Irma...absolute devastation in the Caribbean.
Have a great day at work, just catching up now with the devastation in the Caribbean, so dreadful.

Have a great day at work, just catching up now with the devastation in the Caribbean, so dreadful.
Shocking Jo...absolutely shocking...hope help gets there swiftly...funds very tight at the moment...but...will make a donation...have a good day...we have a lot to be grateful for.

Some friends of mine have JUST left that area - sounds like they've parked their boat and fled! Scary...😱
Not surprised Bloden...thank god for that...best out of the way of it if possible...just watched the news...the devastation is unbelievable...said it's en route to Florida...have friends out there...hope they are able to 'keep their heads down'...frightening.

Did you do the night time reading?
No as I've had to have a biscuit every night and had a chat with Paul who says to continue with it x

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 7.5 step please Robin. The DF has obviously been flitting around these parts spreading her magic dust!

Braving town this morning to look for a new jacket without a hole in the elbow. I can see it panning out- go to a coffee shop, decide the distressed look is in and I can't be bothered to look in clothes shops, buy a loaf of Burgen bread, get the bus home. Success! 😛

All the best with your eye screening Bloden 🙂 That is a fun treat on your holiday! 😱

Back