Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all, 5.5 and unusually first here this morning!
Wishing you all a wonderful day, weekend nearly here.
Morning...yep first up this morning Jo...well done...hard day at work yesterday...despite that...satisfying result...until I came to pay my parking fees...£52...yes...that's right £52...almost fell over...likely to be working this weekend...certainly hope so after the parking 'extortion'...woke to a 5.8

Good morning . Hope you all have a good day.
Went to bed on 5.7, woke up on 5.7 on meter and guess what on Libre
For the first time ever Libre agreed with meter 5.7 🙂
Graph was nearly straight too

Morning...yep first up this morning Jo...well done...hard day at work yesterday...despite that...satisfying result...until I came to pay my parking fees...£52...yes...that's right £52...almost fell over...likely to be working this weekend...certainly hope so after the parking 'extortion'...woke to a 5.8
Outrageous! What a shock that must have been. Glad work went well and you have more this weekend.

Good morning . Hope you all have a good day.
Went to bed on 5.7, woke up on 5.7 on meter and guess what on Libre
For the first time ever Libre agreed with meter 5.7 🙂
Graph was nearly straight too
That's unusual to be exactly the same. So satisfying I can imagine.

Fell over I would have passed out. What a liberty.

Fell over I would have passed out. What a liberty.
Lin...almost did...thank goodness I haven't told you how much a coffee cost...you would have passed out...often when at work have no idea when the job will finish...so need to have my own transport...park near the 'venue'...limited choice...cover duty slots in the West End of London...usually park in an all singing...all dancing car park just off Saville Row...secure...as you leave the lights come on & off automatically...CCTV...concierge...this was an open...windy...dirty car park in Essex...what a rip off😡😡😡.

Yes very satisfying.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Ignore the insulin dose thingy, I'm trying out the insulin calculator and decided I don't like it , so I'll be switching that off

Reactions: Ljc
Same as you @khskel with both the reading of 6.2 and persisting it down!

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 5.7 for me today, not raining here yet but I expect it might later, have a great day folks! :D x

Morning all, 7.8 for me today and no rain here in Scotland yet but no doubt it's on it's way. Happy Friday everyone 🙂
Ah a fellow Scot lol so I completely get you! lol x

Good morning, yay! its Friday! A 6.7 for me this morning.

Oh yes we know it's going to happen at some point lol :D x
The worst when it's bright so you even just nip to the shop without a jacket and get home absolutely soaked! Haha x

Morning all 6.2 for me.
Persisting it down this morning.
Have a good day everyone.
Same weather here in Swansea - my car has never looked so clean!🙄

Morning all.🙂 11.0 here.😱 That's last night's fish n chips (yum), oops.🙄 Not unhappy tho, cos I'm doing better than usual BG-wise than previous holidays.😛

Roll on the weekend!:D

Back