Group 7-day waking average?

6.8 this morning. I hope you all have a good weeked.

Morning all. 5.8 for me when I woke this morning. Persistent again outside. At least we're hurricane free in the UK. @Bubbsie I hope the ABs kick in soon.
Have a good day everyone.
Thanks khskel...fingers crossed.

Good morning 🙂 @Bubbsie sorry to hear about your tooth, used to suffer a lot myself with abcess's they are absolute agony, hope you feel better soon! Anyways 5.5 for me today and hope everyone has a lovely day :D x
Good number K...not looking forward to work today...have my bag loaded with pills of all sorts...hardly any room for my notebooks...but...face has gone down slightly...look just like Harry this morning😱.

Good number K...not looking forward to work today...have my bag loaded with pills of all sorts...hardly any room for my notebooks...but...face has gone down slightly...look just like Harry this morning😱.
I remember the first one I ever had I was at high school, went to bed fine and woke up in the morning crying with the pain! I didn't have a clue what was wrong with me but as soon as my mum looked at me she knew! lol, also had one that hurt every time I lay down so had to sit up to sleep they are a complete nightmare! Hope your not too busy today and get an early finish! xx

Morning all, 8.1 for me today. I'm happy being high today, bring on the 25k!!!
WP_20170909_001.jpg

Morning...feel awful...face the size of a football...have an infection due to a 'dodgy' tooth...two lots of antibiotics...strong pain killers...have to work today...will be wearing my sunglasses😎😎😎...BG up at 6.6...which is high for me...suppose I should be grateful it's not higher!...hope it's not too a long day.
Hope the anti bioticks kick in soon. .take care

Morning all, a not too shabby 5.3 here, must have been the red wine last night, always does the trick. Tour of Britain comes through later, I have plans to walk out into the countryside to see them as the crowds will be thinner and we might get to see something, (we are a family of hobbits) of course, there's a thunderstorm forecast for the exact moment they're due to arrive.

Good morning all, 7.01 @ 9.05. Not bad after last night's stupidity. Only so long I'm going to get away with it though. I don't even like biscuits.

Good afternoon everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 11.8 for me this morning so it's a little over my blood glucose targets which was to be expected because I ate out last night & ate Indian food: poppadom 1x, chicken rogan josh, egg fried rice. I totally guesstimated my carbs using carbs & cals app.

BG before meal: 8.0 - injected after meal
BG before bed: 19.5 - couldn't correct because this test was only 3 hours after my mealtime bolus
BG during the night: 21.5 - corrected - this led me to my waking BG - then by breakfast I was back to a nice within my target range.....
BG before breakfast: 7.4

BG targets 5-10mmol

I remember the first one I ever had I was at high school, went to bed fine and woke up in the morning crying with the pain! I didn't have a clue what was wrong with me but as soon as my mum looked at me she knew! lol, also had one that hurt every time I lay down so had to sit up to sleep they are a complete nightmare! Hope your not too busy today and get an early finish! xx

Got an early finish K...worse part is my eye...although I think my face is less swollen than yesterday...and my eye has gone down a little...but...bloody painful.

1st photo Friday... 2nd one today.

Attachments

• IMG_0833.JPG
    IMG_0833.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0844.JPG
    IMG_0844.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 13
Got an early finish K...worse part is my eye...although I think my face is less swollen than yesterday...and my eye has gone down a little...but...bloody painful.

OUCH! Hope you get better soon!!! xx

Oooo that looks sore. Yes, get better soon xxoo

How horrible that looks really painful hope you start to feel better soon x

Good morning. Hope you all have a good Sunday.
7.6 today

Back