Group 7-day waking average?

Stopped raining here Barbara...although we needed it...garden looking fresh...feels better...cooler...enjoy your weekend with your grand children...have the girls here the first week in August...for a whole week...looking forward to that...no idea what was happening yesterday...but...back to walking...hadn't done any for a while...poor old joints aching...more today definitely.

Yes agree we needed it but non stop for 18 hours plus high winds then sea mist I'd had enough tbf lol calmer today thankfully that wind played havoc with my hanging baskets 😡 Looking forward to the weekend so hopefully will be looking a lot more settled. Like you planning to have the girls here for a week during the summer holidays I can't have them all have to many think the older two want to come more which will be lovely 🙂 I'm like you I do try to walk every day I try to manage no less than 30 minutes after eating, I hope your aches and pains disappear soon 🙂

So sorry about your cat @khskel, their spirit is always with us though.

A 5.8 for me this morning. I'm going to experiment a bit with my breakfast and lunch ratios today as from my readings I think they have altered over the past few days. Wish me luck!

Good luck Greyhound Gal 🙂

7.3 for me this morning at 7am, I am so pleased.

@khskel - sorry to hear about your cat, but you did the best thing even if it does not feel like it now.

Morning all, 9.4 for me today. Just back from having wisdom tooth out under sedation.

@Barbara W and @New-journey still not feeling too great about things tbh but thanks 🙂, good luck at the dentist @Northerner 🙂, oh no @Stitch147 hope it doesn't become too painful as the day wears pn and finally @Amigo good luck today my fingers are firmly crossed for you xxx

Oh ouch Stitch! Hope you're ok and it doesn't throb later!

A 6.4 for me. Today is my haematology consult to look at how the leukaemia is behaving (or not) so fingers crossed for me please folks.
Good luck Amigo. Hope your appointment goes well. X

Everything crossed for you @Amigo xx

Oh ouch Stitch! Hope you're ok and it doesn't throb later!

A 6.4 for me. Today is my haematology consult to look at how the leukaemia is behaving (or not) so fingers crossed for me please folks.
I've got everything crossed for you @Amigo

Good luck, ev1 with appointments, missing toothache, sore arms, and so on...just think, it's almost the weekend.😛

Is there some treat you can give yourself, Kaylz, to help chase away the blues? 'Here Tintin' used to get her nails done or something similar...what do you like doing?🙂

Back