Group 7-day waking average?

Sending good luck your way @Amigo Hope things are behaving. Good BGs so well done there 🙂
Good luck with your dental check up Northerner.
Bet you're relieved your appt is done Stitch! Hope it settles quickly.

Is there some treat you can give yourself, Kaylz, to help chase away the blues? 'Here Tintin' used to get her nails done or something similar...what do you like doing?🙂
I'd actually love to be able to get my nails done but I cant stand having them long! haha, I like shopping! but done ALOT of that lately so better stop! Haha actually might go on Amazon and treat myself to A Street Cat Named Bob dvd as still haven't bought that, in fact I think that's what I'll do, thanks 🙂 xx

Good afternoon folks on this bright but slightly breezy wet Friday!

Awoke this morning to a 6.3

Take care folks and I wish you a stress & pain-free happy weekend x
WL

Last edited:
My waking bgls for the last seven days are:-

6.8 Friday
6.3 Saturday
5.9 Sunday
6.6 Monday
6.7 Tuesday
6.6 Wednesday
6.3 Thursday (Today)

Therefore my average waking bgl this week is 6.4.

This is up by .2mmols on last weeks average.of 6.2
WL

I'd actually love to be able to get my nails done but I cant stand having them long! haha, I like shopping! but done ALOT of that lately so better stop! Haha actually might go on Amazon and treat myself to A Street Cat Named Bob dvd as still haven't bought that, in fact I think that's what I'll do, thanks 🙂 xx
I hate having long nails too - they get loads of gunk shoved under them.😱 Enjoy the DVD!🙂

I hate having long nails too - they get loads of gunk shoved under them.😱 Enjoy the DVD!🙂
Precisely why I cant grow mine! haha and thanks I will do I also had a naughty treat with lunch today well I class it as that anyway (a stick of kinder Bueno dark 😛) x

6.6 @ 9.14 am...

Good Friday morning folks on this miserable wet start to the day :(
Awake just now to a 5.5 - it's good to back in the 5's.
Take care - be kind to one another and enjoy the weekend wherever you may be spending it. x 🙂
1452253546.jpg

Last edited:
Morning...up early (again)..stayed logged in on DUK all night...must pay more attention...cooler day...fresh breeze...thankful for that since Harry is 'jam tarting' fit to burst...after eating the cat's food three times yesterday...patio doors wide open...enjoying my coffee despite his unsavoury habits...woke to a 5.9 today.

Good Friday morning folks on this miserable wet start to the day :(
Awake just now to a 5.5 - it's good to back in the 5's.
Take care - be kind to one another and enjoy the weekend wherever you may be spending it. x 🙂
View attachment 3714
WL...clicked onto your post...attacked by a huge sun flower:D:D:D...reached for my sun glasses...checked again...it's gone...am I hallucinating...or possibly overdone the bedtime snack...WOW...certainly woke me up...same again tomorrow please😉.

Morning all. 12.1 for me due to late snack of muslie or maybe stress and late finishes. Yipee last day at work before holidays. Roll on 1530.

Morning all. 12.1 for me due to late snack of muslie or maybe stress and late finishes. Yipee last day at work before holidays. Roll on 1530.
B***r that Carol...could be the muesli...or...maybe the anticipation of no more work for next week or so...excitement...yep...roll on 3:30 pm...have a lovely time.

Back