Group 7-day waking average?

You never mentioned the 'young firemen'...has to be them...'my goodness'...what on earth were you thinking😱...sounds idyllic Carol...enjoy!
Resisted setting off the alarm today. Yipee✈️.cant wait.

Morning all, 9.4 for me today. Just back from having wisdom tooth out under sedation.
Just catching up on posts - Ooooooo so not nice Stitch 😱 Hope your gum has settled down now - are you still having salt mouth washes? Take care x
WL

6.8 @ 8.56am. Hope you've all had a good day. 🙂

Hello oh no not me lol I am still here am fine thanks how are you ?
Good to hear you're fine sunny. I'm doing just great thanks - keeping the bgls in the 6's at the moment so thats good tho I'd like to get them back into the 5's again. Celebrated my birthday today - spent it with my family - went out for a late lunch to a garden centre restaurant. Another meal tomorrow evening on the cards - don't think I should test again til Monday 😱 you take care x
WL

Good to hear you're fine sunny. I'm doing just great thanks - keeping the bgls in the 6's at the moment so thats good tho I'd like to get them back into the 5's again. Celebrated my birthday today - spent it with my family - went out for a late lunch to a garden centre restaurant. Another meal tomorrow evening on the cards - don't think I should test again til Monday 😱 you take care x
WL
That's good to hear ohhh and happy birthday that sounds great I wish they always stayed in the 5s and 6s but that would be asking to much

Morning...yet another early start for me...despite that...woke today feeling like I'd had a decent sleep for the first time in weeks...lets see how the day progresses...5.8 on waking...hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Good morning everyone.
Hope you all have a nice weekend. For those having to work {{{hug}}}
@Bubbsie nice number. It's great when you feel you've had a good sleep esp as you woke up early.
@Stitch147 i hope your mouth isn't too sore.

I woke up early too, around 1am 😱 5.9 today. My graph looks hilarious all within range but steep climbs and falls.

Good morning everyone.
Hope you all have a nice weekend. For those having to work {{{hug}}}
@Bubbsie nice number. It's great when you feel you've had a good sleep esp as you woke up early.
@Stitch147 i hope your mouth isn't too sore.

I woke up early too, around 1am 😱 5.9 today. My graph looks hilarious all within range but steep climbs and falls.
Oh my word Lin...1am...I got off lightly then😱😱😱...good score for you despite the early (well early!) start...no plans to work this weekend...but...often how it goes for me...never know with my work...hoping you get a chance to relax this weekend...get those feet up.

Last edited:
Morning all. 5.4 blood vs 3.9 libre this morning. Libre getting a bit closer but was way out all day yesterday. If I showed the graph to consultant he'd think I had died :confused:. Abbot getting a call on Monday.

Just catching up on posts - Ooooooo so not nice Stitch 😱 Hope your gum has settled down now - are you still having salt mouth washes? Take care x
WL
Not allowed to rinse moth with anything for 5 days. Its not too bad now.

Morning all, 9.1 for me today..

This is my first morning test, been awake about 2 hours, but I have not eaten or drank & just been laying down. I've had a couple of pee's though, both quite clear though.

Had some cooked meat before bed last night.

Tested on middle finger on left hand.

5.3 is today's score

Last edited:
Back