Group 7-day waking average?

B***r that Carol...could be the muesli...or...maybe the anticipation of no more work for next week or so...excitement...yep...roll on 3:30 pm...have a lovely time.
Blaming the food, but hard week, fire evacuation yesterday, my goodness, firemen are getting younger. Have 2 weeks and 2 days off and away to sunny Gran Canaria

A 6.1 for me this Friday morning, although new libre said 2.9 😱.
I think Abbot may be getting a phone call on Monday as readings so far have been 6.1 vs 2.5, 6.9 vs LO and then this mornings. Not a good start :confused:

Good morning folks. It's a bright sunny one here.
Spot my mistake lol
6.4 on Libre 15 mins later 5.7 on meter.
Think I need to go back to bed and start again :D

Good morning people 🙂 5.4 here today and the same dull damp weather we've had here for days :( no plans to go out today though so wrapped up on the sofa hoping it gets warmer as the day goes on, have a wonderful day my lovelies :D xx

A 6.1 for me this Friday morning, although new libre said 2.9 😱.
I think Abbot may be getting a phone call on Monday as readings so far have been 6.1 vs 2.5, 6.9 vs LO and then this mornings. Not a good start :confused:
Whoops looks like the DF is fooling around with Libre sensors now.
Can you contact Abbott today.

Blaming the food, but hard week, fire evacuation yesterday, my goodness, firemen are getting younger. Have 2 weeks and 2 days off and away to sunny Gran Canaria
You never mentioned the 'young firemen'...has to be them...'my goodness'...what on earth were you thinking😱...sounds idyllic Carol...enjoy!

Morning all, after a day of not a lot too eat after having wisdom tooth removed I woke to a 7.6 this morning! I've found the secret...... Don't eat!!!

Whoops looks like the DF is fooling around with Libre sensors now.
Can you contact Abbott today.

Thought I'd give it another 24 hours to see if it sorts itself out (or DF bug***rs off), as I only activated yesterday. But thinking about it, I may just give it until mid-afternoon today, and then I've still got time to ring Abbot.
Good job I have another I can put on.

Reactions: Ljc
Nice one 🙂 x
Lorraine...wow...great number...coming down...well done...you must be happy with that🙂.
I am really pleased, I think changing my medication and changing my diet to something I can maintain but is still not too carb heavy has made the difference, all I need now is the weight to start coming off.

I am really pleased, I think changing my medication and changing my diet to something I can maintain but is still not too carb heavy has made the difference, all I need now is the weight to start coming off.
Lorraine that will come...you must be relieved to get those numbers down...that's how it happened for me...wondered if I'd ever get there sometimes😱...hopefully now you will put less pressure on yourself to reduce those glucose levels...they are coming down...maybe you can relax (just a little mind😉)...it does take some while to find the right balance...took me almost a year...best advice I had was not to rush...you've had a stressful time recently...so one thing at a time...well done you've worked so hard...so pleased for you.

Another rainy morning and a 7.1 for me. I blame the much needed latte and caramel shortbread in Costa after my haemo appt yesterday. Sometimes it has to be done. Plus I'm on antibiotics for a suspected UTI or other unspecified infection. Belt and braces approach for me.

Have a good weekend everyone x

Oh dear - very late rise for me this morning, but a not too shabby 5.6.

Have a good weekend folks

Ps - @Carolg, have a great holiday x

Another rainy morning and a 7.1 for me. I blame the much needed latte and caramel shortbread in Costa after my haemo appt yesterday. Sometimes it has to be done. Plus I'm on antibiotics for a suspected UTI or other unspecified infection. Belt and braces approach for me.

Have a good weekend everyone x
Absolutely necessary after the appointment Amigo.:D:D:D.

After causing a bit of a stir in order to get an appointment... 6.3 this morning (after sitagliptin last night). This follows weeks of 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 10 yesterday... and indifference from the DSN. (HbA1c 43 early this year made her conclude that medication was not needed...)

Back