Group 7-day waking average?

Good afternoon folks on this gorgeous sunny Saturday 🙂
Slept in very late today but awoke to a 5.9 Yippee, cant believe it - thought it would have been much higher considering what I ate yesterday!🙄😱
Hope you all have a relaxed weekend, take care folks x
WL

Morning...lots to do today...or so I thought...somehow convinced myself it was Monday morning...it's not is it😱...woke to a 5.8...definitely in need of more coffee.

Morning all. @khskel, I seem to be mimicking you for the last few days, a 6.3 for me as well.

Morning guys 🙂 a 6.0 for me today, sore head just want to go back to bed :( hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Good morning all 🙂 and it's s 7.0 today.
I'm joining you with a wake me up coffee Bubbsie. Hate these early starts!
Had two already Linda...not quite there yet...do I chance a third?...maybe not...enjoy your Sunday.

Morning guys 🙂 a 6.0 for me today, sore head just want to go back to bed :( hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Go back to bed Kaylz...it's Sunday😉.

Morning all, 8.9 for me today. Hope everyone has a good Sunday (its definitely Sunday @Bubbsie )
Thankfully I realised that just in time... before I got dressed...jumped in the car...and set off for the clinic Stitch...still single figures...well done.

Good morning all and 4.2, holiday tomorrow and a day to find passport and the rest! Wishing everyone a great Sunday.
See...you got through yesterday fine...must have been great waking up this morning knowing it's all done for now...day of rest...then tomorrow... the holiday begins...have a wonderful time Jo.

Good morning . 5.2 today.

Back