Group 7-day waking average?

Well, I 've had two boiled eggs & some mushrooms fried in virgin olive oil & some butter.
Had a cup of black decaff tea aswell.
I haven't taken my usual metformin & the reading two hours later is 6.8
I was 5.4 an hour before eating the above & only 6.8 two hours later (without Metformin) & I don't feel as weak yet.
I am going out for a walk now for around half an hour, so going to take a flapjack with me & my meter just in case I go low.

Well, I 've had two boiled eggs & some mushrooms fried in virgin olive oil & some butter.
Had a cup of black decaff tea aswell.
I haven't taken my usual metformin & the reading two hours later is 6.8
I was 5.4 an hour before eating the above & only 6.8 two hours later (without Metformin) & I don't feel as weak yet.
I am going out for a walk now for around half an hour, so going to take a flapjack with me & my meter just in case I go low.
Hi Derek. Metformin takes a few days to get out if ones system.
Please discuss coming off Metformin with gp.

Precisely why I cant grow mine! haha and thanks I will do I also had a naughty treat with lunch today well I class it as that anyway (a stick of kinder Bueno dark 😛) x
Good for you!🙂 Sounds lush - haven't seen them in the shops here.

Good for you!🙂 Sounds lush - haven't seen them in the shops here.
It was so tasty 😛 just checked my thunderball ticket and have a cheeky wee £10 win too :D haha x

It was so tasty 😛 just checked my thunderball ticket and have a cheeky wee £10 win too :D haha x
Nice one Kaylz - maybe towards a pair of trainers with stars on them? x
WL

Last edited:
Nice one Kaylz - maybe towards a pair of trainers with stars in them? x
WL
Don't tempt me! LOL :D x I currently have in the living room in front of me 2 pairs of K Swiss trainers still in their boxes, a pair of Kappa only worn a few times, a pair of Dunlop canvases never worn and a pair of Lonsdale trainers I don't need to collect anymore haha x

Sorry I missed your birthday Wirralass you have the same birthday as my brother, hope you had a great day xxxxx
Thank you Barbara - I've had two lovely days with my family - gorgeous red roses peach roses & more, beautiful fragrance + lots of pressies - been spoilt no end, very grateful that my loving family care 🙂 x
WL

Morning...hopefully I have the day right...yep...it's definitely Monday...lots to do...just a little more of the dreaded paperwork...then can relax a bit...woke to a 5.8 today.

Morning all, looks like it's going to be a lovely day again. A 5.4 for me today.

Morning all, looks like it's going to be a lovely day again. A 5.4 for me today.
I love your avatar pic, GG. Always makes me smile...😛

Morning folks.🙂 4.9 here.:D

It's official, this Asturian summer is going to give us a bit of everything weather-wise. If you're heading this way remember to pack: bikini, pac-a-mac and flip-flops that transform into wellies at the flick of a switch.😱🙄

Good morning 🙂 5.6 to start the new week, I hope it treats you nicely 🙂

Off to see Mr retina surgeon today to discuss eye operation, 4 hours of staring at an out of focus wall then looking through a slit lamp - up, down, left, right! Pretty terrified, I'd rather stick pins in myself - oh hang on- I already do!😉:confused:

Good morning . It's a bit overcast here this morning.
4.9 today.

Good morning 🙂 5.6 to start the new week, I hope it treats you nicely 🙂

Off to see Mr retina surgeon today to discuss eye operation, 4 hours of staring at an out of focus wall then looking through a slit lamp - up, down, left, right! Pretty terrified, I'd rather stick pins in myself - oh hang on- I already do!😉:confused:
Good luck, Flower. I hope Mr surgeon says, "Hello, how are you?"

Back