Group 7-day waking average?

See...you got through yesterday fine...must have been great waking up this morning knowing it's all done for now...day of rest...then tomorrow... the holiday begins...have a wonderful time Jo.
Thanks Bubbsie and I did, turned out to be a low day but all went well
Will rest though got to get strength for Primark in Bath!

6.5 for me this morning although this is early for a Sunday due to granddaughter who doesn't sleep in.

Thanks Bubbsie and I did, turned out to be a low day but all went well
Will rest though got to get strength for Primark in Bath!
OMG...never actually got into Primark Jo...went once with Aliya...got to the store in London...looked like a riot...turned around...bribed her with a McDonalds instead...yes that was a 'low' trick...but...couldn't face the throng...now...Bath...there's an entirely different prospect...love Bath...used to visit friends in Bristol...often went to Bath...when my lottery win comes in...determined to buy a house there!

5.4 this morning but arms beginning to feel very weak.
Derek doesn't sound great...still having difficulties...levels sound better...but...if still feeling unwell/struggling after yesterday...why not give 111 or your surgeries emergency number a call...just to be on the safe side...won't do any harm...just as a caution.

6.5 for me this morning although this is early for a Sunday due to granddaughter who doesn't sleep in.
Lorraine...those numbers getting better & better...great results!...well done.

5.4 this morning but arms beginning to feel very weak.
@Derek Stubbs . Sorry to hear this, I know from another thread that you are real worried. Imo you need to see another gp at your practice tomorrow or do as @Bubbsie has suggested in post number 30366

I am going to have some boiled eggs & mushrooms shortly & see how I feel after that.

I am finding that I am now having to sleep with my legs raised in order to keep the blood circulating.

Maybe time to come off the Metformin, it's done it's job, I've lost the weight.
Just stick with a good diet.

I think I need to get to the doctor tomorrow about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ljc
I am going to have some boiled eggs & mushrooms shortly & see how I feel after that.

I am finding that I am now having to sleep with my legs raised in order to keep the blood circulating.

Derek...why not wait until you've spoken to someone before making a final decision with the medication...could be another issue entirely...I've had a number of health problems...mostly resolved now.. some associated linked to the diabetes...some not..if you do feel any worse...call for some assistance...if you feel you can wait...then just until tomorrow morning...call your surgery...I lost a lot of weight when I started taking Metformin...however...it also has am important role in helping/keeping those BG down...early days...give it some time...you obviously have looked into your condition...know a lot about it...but...please speak to your medical team (if that sounds patronising...apologies in advance)...always wise to have some input from the medics...before adjusting/reducing/stopping the medication...or if other problems crop up...good luck.

A well deserved (yes you had fish and chips yesterday you greedy sod) 7.4

However they were seriously delicious! 😛

In terms of my diabetes I need a re-boot...or perhaps just a boot up my jacksey!

It's a work in progress. In my defence I do have a UTI (and a fish and chips hangover!) :D

No soothing words required...I know I'm a sinner! 🙄

[QUOTE="Amigo, post: 734512, member: 13495"

No soothing words required...I know I'm a sinner! 🙄[/QUOTE]

But doesn't it feel good every now and again :D

[QUOTE="Amigo, post: 734512, member: 13495"

No soothing words required...I know I'm a sinner! 🙄

But doesn't it feel good every now and again :D[/QUOTE]

It does GG but I realise it's happening more than 'every now and then' for me. Time to take stock I think (stock is low carb isn't it?) :D

Happy good Sunday morning folks - bright & sunny here 🙂
Awoke to a 7.5 which doesn't come as a surprise after a Mexican meal out last evening! Have to take the bad with the good sometimes I suppose!

Take care folks and have an enjoyable day - maybe get out the noisy lawn mower or drill holes in the garden walls for hanging baskets brackets?!!😱
1461908109.jpg

Happy good Sunday morning folks - bright & sunny here 🙂
Awoke to a 7.5 which doesn't come as a surprise after a Mexican meal out last evening! Have to take the bad with the good sometimes I suppose!

Take care folks and have an enjoyable day - maybe get out the noisy lawn mower or drill holes in the garden walls for hanging baskets brackets?!!😱
View attachment 3744

Yay! Another sinner! I don't feel quite so bad now wirralass! x

Go back to bed Kaylz...it's Sunday😉.
I wish I could have but no such luck, slept badly enough as it was :( maybe one day lol x

You need to see your doctor before stopping any meds Derek. 53 is still a relatively high Hba1c. Sounds like you need a good overall check up looking at your blood counts, vitamin levels, iron etc. Your arms and legs shouldn't be feeling weak like this. Get yourself a decent steak for lunch and some greens! (unless you're a vegetarian!).

Yay! Another sinner! I don't feel quite so bad now wirralass! x
That's good Amigo - seems a few of us had a visit from that miserable pest of a DF - I thought we'd kicked her into touch but no she has to go poking her nose into our diabetic business - now shoo off DF & don't return or else ........!! x
WL

Back