Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning peeps 🙂 hope your appointment goes well @Flower, 5.5 here and looking brighter outside still a tad on the chilly side atm though x

Good luck @Flower

Morning all, an 8.4 for me today. Where did that weekend go?! Cant believe its Monday all ready.

Morning all, 8.2 here! Last nights Tagliatelle in a rich sauce just kept on giving.....(carbs, til about 2am, despite a top up of short acting after 3 hours) Good job it's the sort of thing I only do on holiday once a year.
Good luck today, Flower.

Morning all. 7.7 here this morning and now waiting for pupils to dilate for retinopathy pictures. Fingers crossed for a good result!

Happy Monday all.

Good luck flower today x

Good morning 🙂 5.6 to start the new week, I hope it treats you nicely 🙂

Off to see Mr retina surgeon today to discuss eye operation, 4 hours of staring at an out of focus wall then looking through a slit lamp - up, down, left, right! Pretty terrified, I'd rather stick pins in myself - oh hang on- I already do!😉:confused:
Good luck Flower...hope this week treats you nicely🙂...starting with a favourable outcome at today's appointment.

Morning all. 7.7 here this morning and now waiting for pupils to dilate for retinopathy pictures. Fingers crossed for a good result!

Happy Monday all.

Good luck flower today x
Good luck to you too today Grainger...fingers crossed.

Good luck @Flower

Morning all, an 8.4 for me today. Where did that weekend go?! Cant believe its Monday all ready.
Single figures again Stitch... great...believe your weekend went as quickly as mine did... on a positive note at least you got the day right...since I thought it was Monday yesterday

Good morning all. 🙂

Good luck Flower and Grainger, with your appointments, hope all goes well.

6.5 for me today. Good luck with your appointments flower and Grainger.
I'm dead impressed Lorraine. Good going.

6.5 for me today. Good luck with your appointments flower and Grainger.
Steaming ahead with those levels now Lorraine...heartening to see you making such good progress (forgive me if that sounds a little patronising...meant with the best of intentions)...well done!

Good morning all. 🙂

Good luck Flower and Grainger, with your appointments, hope all goes well.

I'm dead impressed Lorraine. Good going.
Ditto...have you forgotten something:D:D:D?

LOL yeah forgot to say I'm waiting for my strips to arrive. :D
Okay that explains it...doing better than I am...yesterday I forgot what day it was:D:D:D.

Good morning 🙂 5.6 to start the new week, I hope it treats you nicely 🙂

Off to see Mr retina surgeon today to discuss eye operation, 4 hours of staring at an out of focus wall then looking through a slit lamp - up, down, left, right! Pretty terrified, I'd rather stick pins in myself - oh hang on- I already do!😉:confused:
Good luck Flower x

Afternoon folks - late on parade - sorry - so much was going on this morning in prep to go for post op checkup. 🙄

Anyway I awoke to a 6.5 this morning - I'm happy with this :D

Hope all those who had/have appointments today went as well as could be expected.
Take care folks and enjoy the remainder of the day 🙂 x
WL

Back