Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.6 today. Was going to retest as often get lower 2 no time but decided not to! No reason for the higher number. In fact was so busy at work last night - so much rushing around/walking. Never mind.

Morning all, 8.8 for me today. I felt rough all day yesterday. Hoping it was just the after effects of the sedation I had on Thursday.

Morning all, 8.8 for me today. I felt rough all day yesterday. Hoping it was just the after effects of the sedation I had on Thursday.
Hope you are feeling better today, that figure is coming down.

7.5 for me so slightly higher than of late, but still good for me and I had a anxiety attack this morning, so might have affected it, (first one in ages). Off to hospital today about my Trigeminal neuralgia today, so maybe that was playing on my mind.

Hope you are feeling better today, that figure is coming down.

7.5 for me so slightly higher than of late, but still good for me and I had a anxiety attack this morning, so might have affected it, (first one in ages). Off to hospital today about my Trigeminal neuralgia today, so maybe that was playing on my mind.

Hope all goes well Lorraine. That's a nasty condition, I feel for you! :(

A 6.7 for me. A lot going on at the moment with a close relative in the High Dependency Unit. Just hope she's ok 😳

Hope all goes well Lorraine. That's a nasty condition, I feel for you! :(

A 6.7 for me. A lot going on at the moment with a close relative in the High Dependency Unit. Just hope she's ok 😳
Hope your relative is improving, life always seems to be throwing something at us.

Hope your appt goes well Grannylorraine. My daughter has suffered attacks of TGN and it has to be one of the worst pains ever.
And hope your relative improves quickly too Amigo. So sorry to hear you've more to deal with.

Hope you feel better as the day progresses {{{HUGS}}}
Thanks hun but appointment at the eye department this afternoon and I know the fluids back so feeling more sick as the day wears on :( x

Thanks hun but appointment at the eye department this afternoon and I know the fluids back so feeling more sick as the day wears on :( x
Hope your appointment goes well and things are not as bad as you fear.

Happy good Tuesday morning folks!
Awoke to a 7.2 on the Codefree - unusually high for me but could disturbed sleep with a painful right shoulder have any bearing on this? I don't know - and 6.5 on the Contour!
Take care folks and be kind to yourselves and each other 🙂 x
WL
1461841314.jpg

Last edited:
ps...forgot...clot clinic this morning...hoping for a magic number...anything between 2.5 to 3 will do...fingers crossed.
Good luck at the CC Bubbs - really hope u get the magic number you've been dreaming of x
WL

Hope your appointment goes well and things are not as bad as you fear.
Thanks hun but I know what the outcome will be, hope your feeling better now! 🙂 x

Aw :( I hope it goes better than you think, you'll soon be back home and it will be behind you {{{HUGS}}}

Good luck with your eye appointment Kaylz - will be thinking of you - please update later x
WL

Hope your appointments go ok Kaylz and Granny Lorraine.

Amigo sorry to hear about your relative I hope things improve sending you ((((hugs))))

Amigo, yes I too am sorry to hear about your family relative and hope things improve in this respect, thinking of you and sending (((hugs))) and well wishes your way, take care hun x
WL

Me to good luck at the clinic today Bubbsie fingers crossed x
Thanks Barbara...not quite good as I hoped...but...not dire...managed a 2.1...so okay...back there in two weeks...have been late in taking the Warfarin a couple of times...supposed to take it the same time everyday...have to make sure I'm a little more circumspect on that...not too disappointed though.

Back