Group 7-day waking average?

Me to good luck at the clinic today Bubbsie fingers crossed x
Thanks Barbara...not quite good as I hoped...but...not dire...managed a 2.1...so okay...back there in two weeks...have been late in taking the Warfarin...supposed to take it the same time everyday

Thanks @wirralass @Steff and @Barbara W as I expected the fluid is back, just got to wait on appointment for another injection now :( x

Thanks @wirralass @Steff and @Barbara W as I expected the fluid is back, just got to wait on appointment for another injection now :( x
Left early today...missed your post this morning K...sorry to hear you have to have further treatment...as upsetting as that may be...I have a friend who had to have similar treatment...as unpleasant as the prospect was for him...he made excellent progress...is doing well...easy for me to say I know...do try to take heart from that...positively (hopefully) it will be dealt with ASAP...if some 'hand holding' helps...you're welcome to both of mine...chin up xxx.

Left early today...missed your post this morning K...sorry to hear you have to have further treatment...as upsetting as that may be...I have a friend who had to have similar treatment...as unpleasant as the prospect was for him...he made excellent progress...is doing well...easy for me to say I know...do try to take heart from that...positively (hopefully) it will be dealt with ASAP...if some 'hand holding' helps...you're welcome to both of mine...chin up xxx.
Thanks Bubbsie 🙂 I've had 4 in each eye already so know exactly what it involves but I still get a little worked up and sick feeling when it comes to it :( was late to the hospital too as there had been an accident on the road the MIL was having a tartan fit saying she didn't want me to be late! but not her fault, just had to phone ahead and inform them, she then threw me out the car so she could find a space! haha xxx

Aw Kaylz I'm so sorry to hear this news - such a pity you couldn't have had the injection whilst you were there - hope you don't have to wait too long for your appointment to come through - the sooner the better so you don't have to suffer unnecessarily, take care hun x
WL

Aw Kaylz I'm so sorry to hear this news - such a pity you couldn't have had the injection whilst you were there - hope you don't have to wait too long for your appointment to come through - the sooner the better so you don't have to suffer unnecessarily, take care hun x
WL
Don't know if there was anyone there to do them today but i knew there was no chance with my appointment being so late anyway, just glad to finally be home for the day as was first out to the other town at 5 to 9 home about half 10 then had to grab lunch do dishes blah blah blah then get ready for the next appointment, not great considering I'm not feeling 100% yet from last night and with not much sleep on top of that all I wanna do is go to bed! But can't :( xxx

Thanks Bubbsie 🙂 I've had 4 in each eye already so know exactly what it involves but I still get a little worked up and sick feeling when it comes to it :( was late to the hospital too as there had been an accident on the road the MIL was having a tartan fit saying she didn't want me to be late! but not her fault, just had to phone ahead and inform them, she then threw me out the car so she could find a space! haha xxx
OMG...if it wasn't so tense...would have smiled...sounds like an episode of Fawlty Towers (are you old enough to remember that:D)...sometimes the waiting can prove the most anxious time...I'm the same...anything invasive puts me on edge...lets hope it's done swiftly...so you won't have a lengthy anxious wait.

First reading of the day but not first thing I'm afraid. 7.3 and I'm really pleased with that because if you knew what I'd been eating you'd be quite shocked. I was expecting a 22 at least. Sister's Contour was recalled, but actually she's just bunged it in a drawer, not that it's any good without the strips which are expensive. The surgery have given everyone these brand spanking new meters. She's had it since last week but I knew she wouldn't be measuring so I asked if I could borrow it till my Codefree strips come. It was still sealed! I managed to set it up, go me, and even inserted a lancet though I couldn't get it to prick me so I used my trusty Codefree pricker which is so easy. I can't believe how posh this new meter is! She only gets so many strips a month however, even though she's on insulin.
20170704 012.JPG 20170704 011.JPG 20170704 010.JPG20170704 007.JPG

Don't know if there was anyone there to do them today but i knew there was no chance with my appointment being so late anyway, just glad to finally be home for the day as was first out to the other town at 5 to 9 home about half 10 then had to grab lunch do dishes blah blah blah then get ready for the next appointment, not great considering I'm not feeling 100% yet from last night and with not much sleep on top of that all I wanna do is go to bed! But can't :( xxx
Im sorry you had a pretty rough day yesterday Kaylz - I do hope you managed to have a decent sleep last night and feel more up beat today. Try to relax this morning if you can - watch a bit of telly - a soak in the bath etc in other words just be kind to yourself and have some me time🙂 you deserve this at least and you will feel the benefit. Take care hun x
WL

First reading of the day but not first thing I'm afraid. 7.3 and I'm really pleased with that because if you knew what I'd been eating you'd be quite shocked. I was expecting a 22 at least. Sister's Contour was recalled, but actually she's just bunged it in a drawer, not that it's any good without the strips which are expensive. The surgery have given everyone these brand spanking new meters. She's had it since last week but I knew she wouldn't be measuring so I asked if I could borrow it till my Codefree strips come. It was still sealed! I managed to set it up, go me, and even inserted a lancet though I couldn't get it to prick me so I used my trusty Codefree pricker which is so easy. I can't believe how posh this new meter is! She only gets so many strips a month however, even though she's on insulin.
View attachment 3758 View attachment 3759 View attachment 3760View attachment 3761
'Ditto' Ditto if that makes sense...I was shameful yesterday...did so much baking the night before...sampled a couple of 'the goods' just for quality control...set off for my office...gave into temptation there too...last night more of the same...urghhhhhhhhhh...thankfully all temptation removed (or eaten)...hopefully can exert more control for the rest of this week.

Morning...6.5 today...after a succession of apple tarts...chocolate brownies & muffins over the last couple of days... I consider myself fortunate with that...am I a weak...subject to temptation...yes...did I enjoy them...absolutely...will I be walking Harry's stumpy little legs off later ..in a bid to keep me away from those pies...yes indeed!

Harry primed...ready for action!

Attachments

• Harry.jpg
    Harry.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Happy good Wednesday morning folks - it looks pretty dull out there - rained during the night tho :(

These aren't waking bgls really coz I've been awake half the night with restless leg syndrome hence.......
8.6 SD Codefree
6.5 Contour TS
I know which one I'll be logging! So do a little shifty up please Bubbsie I'll join you on the 6.5 bench!
Take care folks and I hope you all get the numbers you want. x
animated-good-morning-image-0029.gif

Last edited:
Happy good Wednesday morning folks - it looks pretty dull out there - rained during the night tho :(

These aren't waking bgls really coz I've been awake half the night with restless leg syndrome but......
8.6 SD Codefree
6.5 Contour TS
I know which one I'll be logging! So do a little shifty up please Bubbsie I'll join you on the 6.5 bench!
Take care folks and I hope you all get the numbers you want. x
View attachment 3765
Plenty of room here Jackie...must restart my activity today...get control...none of that lounging around this morning...action stations...what's that...30 degrees today...hot & humid...thunderstorms expected😱😱😱...maybe tomorrow...more coffee & reflection I think!

Good morning Bubbsie, good to see you cleaned up the bake ware, bowls & left over goodies in an effort to do a clean sweep, good for you🙄 glad you enjoyed.
6.5 not bad considering.........
Aw Harry looks like he's in a deep coma! Shame to wake him up😳
WL x

Good morning Bubbsie, good to see you cleaned up the bake ware, bowls & left over goodies in an effort to do a clean sweep, good for you🙄 glad you enjoyed.
6.5 not bad considering.........
Aw Harry looks like he's in a deep coma! Shame to wake him up😳
WL x
Haven't told him yet WL...saving it as a surprise...once he gets going he's fine...mind you getting him into his harness is the real task...usually persuaded with a gravy bone...that sets him up big time...he can go for miles on a couple of those...perhaps I should give up the baked goods...substitute with gravy bones...wonder how many carbs in that?

There's only one way to find out Bubbs and that's to try one then test test test!:D

After a restless night due to my tooth extraction yesterday afternoon :( I have woken to a 6.4 this morning 🙂 suns shining so that's a good start for today have a great day everyone.
Barbara...OUCH...you did well with a 6.4 after the dentist...hope you get some respite from it today...possibly a little sleep🙂.

After a restless night due to my tooth extraction yesterday afternoon :( I have woken to a 6.4 this morning 🙂 suns shining so that's a good start for today have a great day everyone.
Aw Barbara - hope that gum of yours isn't as sore or painful now - it'll take a few days to settle down - seems some dentists are having a whale of a time there's a few on here that have had extractions recently:( x
WL

Back