Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all and 5.3 in sunny Spain! Life here is very good and sending good vibes to all.
Now Jo...just showing off with that 5.3:D:D:D...really...well done...you must be resisting the paella...sangria & tapas...clearly the sunshine...the escape and the Spanish environment is just what you needed...Ole!

Now Jo...just showing off with that 5.3:D:D:D...really...well done...you must be resisting the paella...sangria & tapas...clearly the sunshine...the escape and the Spanish environment is just what you needed...Ole!
I am for now but temptation is hard, watching daughters eat ice cream and drink cocktails. I better google carb content of ice cream as no idea how much insulin to take!

I am for now but temptation is hard, watching daughters eat ice cream and drink cocktails. I better google carb content of ice cream as no idea how much insulin to take!
Ooh forgotten about your insulin...better get googling NOW!...trying to resist the KitKats now...been a bad carb counter for the last few days.

Thanks @New-journey I have to have another injection in my eye but I knew that anyway as I could tell the fluid was back but best thing for it so no worries 🙂 always look on the bright side which will be easier to do once injection is done as things look a bit duller out that eye at the moment! haha :D x

Can you take painkillers Barbara - maybe one or two then get your head down for a couple of hours - and thank you hun I'll probably crash about noon, well that's what normally happens when I've lost sleep with RLS. x
WL

Yes am on painkillers particularly yesterday just sore today, I'm hoping to watch the tennis soon so like you may have a nap in a bit xxx

Morning...another early start...5am again today...with no work planned...that lie in still eluding me...a round 6 on waking...getting back where I'd like to be (slowly)...ooh...more coffee please.

Last edited:
17.2 caused by stress after phone call from Dad about Mum. Things are looking very bad.

Morning all. A fairly level night culminating in an HS despite some dubious sausage, baked beans and reduced basal.
So sorry to hear that @AJLang
Have the best day you can everyone.

17.2 caused by stress after phone call from Dad about Mum. Things are looking very bad.
AJ so upsetting to hear this...of course your family must take priority at a time like this...but....please do try & take care of yourself (even if just a little)...will be thinking of you...your family...and of course your mum...Barbara

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about you Mum @AJLang. Sending {{{hugs}}}.

A 5.9 for me. Looks and feels like it's gonna be another hot one.

Morning guys, sorry to hear about your mum @AJLang , 4.6 here this morning x

So sorry to hear about your Mum, how very stressful for you. I hope your numbers come down, sending hugs.

Thanks @New-journey I have to have another injection in my eye but I knew that anyway as I could tell the fluid was back but best thing for it so no worries 🙂 always look on the bright side which will be easier to do once injection is done as things look a bit duller out that eye at the moment! haha :D x
Oh that does not sounds fun, when is the injection happening? I hope you do not have too much discomfort.

Woke up to a 5 and found our sun has gone, it's windy and cloudy but still happy in paradise! My shoulder is best it's been for months. Think I need a permanent holiday!

Morning...another early start...5am again today...with no work planned...that lie in still eluding me...a round 6 on waking...getting back where I'd like to be (slowly)...ooh...more coffee please.
Come to Spain, I am sleeping so much, must be the air! Great number getting close to the 5's again.

Oh that does not sounds fun, when is the injection happening? I hope you do not have too much discomfort.
Waiting on an appointment being sent out but should be within 3 weeks the sooner the better I say x

Come to Spain, I am sleeping so much, must be the air! Great number getting close to the 5's again.
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh...if only Jo...seems as soon as a chink of light appears through the blinds (and curtains)...that's it...I'm awake...not sweating on getting back to the 5's too fast...been so bad this week...fortunate to have 6's...on the wagon now...so looking forward to my next review with the goodly Dr Max Medication...fortunately not until September.

Back