Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...hectic Thursday evening...seems I did get a lie in this morning...hot...sun is out in full force...woke to a 5.9...good start to the day.

Morning everyone. Woke up thinking it was Saturday, not a good start :confused:.
A 6.2 vs 5.3 libre this morning.

Morning my lovelies 🙂 5.3 here bedtime biscuit for a 5.4 so not too bad lol, hope everyone has a great day :D x

Thank you so much everyone about Mum. I haven't had anymore updates from Dad. Mum is texting me minimal information but she is very ill and is now having the nurses and GP come out to her. When Dad phoned on Wednesday he didn't know if Mum was going to make it through the night. It's very hard for me to find out exactly what is happening because they won't currently let me up there and I'm not allowed to contact her care team.

4.2 for me this morning.

Aw Thanks @wirralass coffee, that's just what I need.

Thinking of you @AJLang, thinking of you knowing how hard this must be for you
Xxxx

Morning everyone. Woke up thinking it was Saturday, not a good start :confused:.
A 6.2 vs 5.3 libre this morning.
I woke up thinking it was Sunday 😱 so you're not alone.

7.3 for me this morning, did have a bag of crisps and a slice of hubbies pizza, plus forgetting my morning dose of Metformin.

Good morning everyone from sunny E Kent. I'm bright and cheerful as I got at least 5hrs kip, which is good for me and scored 5.8 🙂

Thank you so much everyone about Mum. I haven't had anymore updates from Dad. Mum is texting me minimal information but she is very ill and is now having the nurses and GP come out to her. When Dad phoned on Wednesday he didn't know if Mum was going to make it through the night. It's very hard for me to find out exactly what is happening because they won't currently let me up there and I'm not allowed to contact her care team.

4.2 for me this morning.
How difficult for you not being with them, sending biggest hugs and hope you get some positive news today,

My waking bgls for the last 7days:-

5.5 Friday
5.9 Saturday
7.5 Sunday - Celebrated Birthday with a Mexican meal last night
6.5 Monday
7.2 Tuesday - A small celebration last night for Timby result
6.5 Wednesday
6.5 Thursday

My averge waking bgl for the week is 6.5mmol. Hoping to reduce this number.
WL

DX Type 2 April 2016
Metformin withdrawn
Diet control and exercise only

4.3 in rainy Spain, still very happy in Paradise. I wish you all a good day.
You too NJ - glad you're enjoying your hols - hope the sun emerges soon coz you gotta deepen that tan:D Good number this morning x
WL

7.3 for me this morning, did have a bag of crisps and a slice of hubbies pizza, plus forgetting my morning dose of Metformin.
That number is fantastic Lorraine considering your snacks & short memory 🙄loss! Your waking bgls have greatly improved, well done you :D x
WL

4.2 for me this morning.
So sorry to hear this Amanda :( {{{{HUGS}}}} for you, my friend.

Back