Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, an annoying 10.6 for me this morning, didn't test before bed but I was 8.8 after dinner. Tested my OH after dinner last night (he wanted to be curious), we had the same dinner apart from he had baked beans and I didn't and he was 4.6!!! Sorry to hear about your mum @AJLang. XX

6.4 for me, but stupidly forgot to put my Metfomin in my bag for work today, so no morning dose, hope this doesn't affect tomorrow's figures too much.

Good morning all. 6.0 @ 7.58 don't believe it for a second. 🙂

So sorry about your mum @AJLang.

Morning all. 8.8 for me today - seem to be sitting in the 7s & 8s for no apparent reason at the min!

@AJLang sorry to hear about your mum. Sending positive thoughts your way x

6.4 for me, but stupidly forgot to put my Metfomin in my bag for work today, so no morning dose, hope this doesn't affect tomorrow's figures too much.
Good going Lorraine...funny...I forgot to take my morning metformin one day...didn't even notice...you may not notice a difference for one day...still in your system...don't worry about it too much...still great numbers!

Sorry to hear about your mum @AJLang.

Forgot to post this this morning.
Forgot to test when I woke up, before brekkie I was 7.2.

17.2 caused by stress after phone call from Dad about Mum. Things are looking very bad.
I'm sorry Amanda I've only just seen your post - tears in my eyes upon reading this. ((((((hugs)))))) stay strong hun if you can, thinking of you and your mum & dad. Don't fret about your bgl - only natural under these circumstances, you take care now xxx
Jackie

Back