Group 7-day waking average?

Aw Barbara - hope that gum of yours isn't as sore or painful now - it'll take a few days to settle down - seems some dentists are having a whale of a time there's a few on here that have had extractions recently:( x
WL

It is still sore I agree will take a few days to settle, yes I've noticed several people on the forum have had extractions recently so I'm not alone. Hope you manage a rest yourself later as you too had a restless night take care x

Good morning folks.
I've not read any posts yet. It's a lovely sunny start to the day here.
I am most amazed to have a HS after dealing with a 2.4 in the night.

It is still sore I agree will take a few days to settle, yes I've noticed several people on the forum have had extractions recently so I'm not alone. Hope you manage a rest yourself later as you too had a restless night take care x
Can you take painkillers Barbara - maybe one or two then get your head down for a couple of hours - and thank you hun I'll probably crash about noon, well that's what normally happens when I've lost sleep with RLS. x
WL

Good morning folks.
Wow Lin...low...but...thankfully made a good recovery...beautiful start to the day here...just wandered out into the garden for another coffee...even at this time of the day...starting to get a little too hot for me.

Reactions: Ljc
Good morning folks.
♡♡♡♡♡CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR HS LJC ♡♡♡♡♡
After a muggy start it looks like it's trying to brighten up here too, hope so x
WL

Reactions: Ljc
Morning all. A 6.1 for me this lovely sunny morning.
Well done on HS @Ljc and have a lovely day @Northerner.

There's only one way to find out Bubbs and that's to try one then test test test!:D
Might google it later...still laughing from yesterday...wonder if that's carb free?...ribs were aching so much...worth it.😛😛😛.

Morning lovelies 🙂 still tired but never mind lol 5.4 here today, thanks @Northerner but better to be done than let it get worse 🙂 on the plus side even though I woke to a higher than normal 6.5 yesterday out of the 6 tests done yesterday the highest I caught was a 6.8 pre dinner lol x

Morning all, the sun is shining in central London and its an 8.5 for me today.

Morning all. 9.0 for me - but considering I went out for dinner last night I'm ok with it. Still on target for a hba1c of 6.5% so fingers crossed I can keep it that way until my next appointment in August.

Haven't had a chance to read everyones posts yet but hope all are good and well and enjoy their Wednesdays!

7.3 for me this morning, same as I went to bed on. But did have a bad night due to neighbour's van alarm keep going off, lost count how many times. But I am pleased that before dinner last night I had a 5.7 my lowest reading since diagnosis.

Good morning all. Had a rotten nights sleep, messed up sleep routine having to nap in the day. Hate it. :( I'm still not really awake. 🙂

5.6 @ 6.46 on the new meter. No way is this correct. After a bad night and a late supper of cottage pie, macaroni cheese with buttery Warburtons toasts I think not! After a day of pigging too. I think these meters that measure low bring on complacency and it's just not right, I'm 'definitely disgusted' 🙂

Morning lovelies 🙂 still tired but never mind lol 5.4 here today, thanks @Northerner but better to be done than let it get worse 🙂 on the plus side even though I woke to a higher than normal 6.5 yesterday out of the 6 tests done yesterday the highest I caught was a 6.8 pre dinner lol x
Thinking of you @Kaylz and hope tests were ok, just catching up now so may have missed something. Great numbers!

Good morning all 🙂 and a 7.0 today. I lost a battle with a box of tunnocks tea cakes yesterday. No one else seemed interested and they were bothering me! 😱
Serve em right Linda...giving you all that angst...seems like they 'lost the battle'...that'll teach them to be feisty with ya!

Back