Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. I was 9.1 this morning. On my way home from an emotional morning reunion with old work friends. 12 may have passed but its still difficult.

Morning all. I was 9.1 this morning. On my way home from an emotional morning reunion with old work friends. 12 may have passed but its still difficult.
Relieved to hear you're going home early Stitch...difficult times...you did well in those circumstances...hoping you get some peace & quiet...a little much needed respite from such an emotional day.

Thanks Alan. Still off Lantus altogether and Novorapid down to 8-10 units a day.
Consultant has postponed appt after appt.
Next scheduled appt is August

Thanks Alan. Still off Lantus altogether and Novorapid down to 8-10 units a day.
Consultant has postponed appt after appt.
Next scheduled appt is August
Must have a busy holiday schedule 🙄 😉 Hope the August one goes ahead, not too long to go and you appear to be managing very well - great to see! 🙂

Cheers Alan

I'm always awake around 5-6 every morning even weekends a hard habit to break. :(
Urghhhhhhh same here Barbara...wide awake at 4am this morning...gave up trying to get back to sleep...it is a hard habit to break...absolutely!

Morning...hot sweltering night...another early start...woke to a 6.1

Good morning folks. It's rather humid and overcast here, feels a bit stormy too.
On a much brighter side I had another 5 hrs of kip, had a rather convoluted
and vivid dream about meeting some old friends and work collegues who'd made a supprise visit, the dream included me going to have my toenails cut only to find I'd been booked in for a blood test instead lol. (Both of which I do need)
And woke up to 5.3 on meter.
I did swipe but got no beep, Ive stupidly let the sensor run out :(
One will be applied soon and activated straight away, else I will have severe withdrawal symptoms.

Have a nice weekend everyone , those having to work snigger don't work too hard :D

Morning all, 6.1 here, snap, @Bubbsie! Don't want to make you jealous, but I spent last night in an air conditioned hotel.
Robin...why would I be jealous?...I spent the night in a swelteringly hot room...windows wide open...not even a sniff of a breeze...listening to the traffic (yes even here in the countryside)...the Friday revellers en route home from the pub... Woody Wood Pigeon who likes to start wooing Mrs WWP from 3am onwards...the cat constantly grizzling to go out...woke up so relaxeddddddddddddddddddddddd at 4am...nothing to be jealous of...is there😡😡😡...feeling chilled out...mellow...and generous...so I've moved up on the 6.1 sofa...see I'm not bitter in the slightest :D:D:D...honest.

Good morning folks. It's rather humid and overcast here, feels a bit stormy too.
On a much brighter side I had another 5 hrs of kip, had a rather convoluted
and vivid dream about meeting some old friends and work collegues who'd made a supprise visit, the dream included me going to have my toenails cut only to find I'd been booked in for a blood test instead lol. (Both of which I do need)
And woke up to 5.3 on meter.
I did swipe but got no beep, Ive stupidly let the sensor run out :(
One will be applied soon and activated straight away, else I will have severe withdrawal symptoms.

Have a nice weekend everyone , those having to work snigger don't work too hard :D
Ooh hoping for a bit of a storm Lin...so hot...humid here this morning...meeting old friends...toenails cut...blood test?...what on earth were you on last night?😱😱😱...feel 'wussy' now complaining about old Woody Wood Pigeon ...enjoy your weekend (take it you're not working...snigger)...hope it brings you sweeter dreams.

Morning. A flat 6.0 for me his morning.

Morning peeps 🙂 5.4 here looking like it's going to be a warm one, was meant to have thunder and lightning yesterday but only got torrential downpours, supposed to get thunder and lightning today but we'll see, have a lovely day folks x

Morning peeps 🙂 5.4 here looking like it's going to be a warm one, was meant to have thunder and lightning yesterday but only got torrential downpours, supposed to get thunder and lightning today but we'll see, have a lovely day folks x
Good scores...and I'd be happy to swop this heat & humidity for some of that rain K...hoping for some here today...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Morning all.🙂 12.3 here - oops, my fault! Fell into the trap of over-treating a post-dinner low...silly ol' me, and in only 3 days my dear dear-betes is 9 years old - you'd think I'd've learnt by now!🙄

Got a busy day today, researching (among other things) which blood-sucking internet provider to give my hard-earned cash to. It's going to be expensive whichever one I choose cos my house is well and truly in the sticks.😛

Have a good weekend ev1.:D

Back