Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...another humid night...slept for a little longer...not sure I'm feeling the benefit...woke to a 5.9.

Khskel, Glad you realised straight away.

Morning guys first coffee doesn't seem to be working yet still half asleep! 5.5 for me this morning, hope everyone has a lovely Sunday x

Good morning everyone. Lovely beautiful 6 line all though the day yesterday. Then from 11 pm it started climbing and climbing to 15.3 this morning. I can't correct it during the night because just the other day it climbed to a similar level but then dropped to 4.2 after I got up - goodness knows what a correction would done then. I've obviously corrected this morning 🙂

Good morning all 4.2 and that is after a ice cream last night which was so delicious. We are now in Granada but high above the town and it's so beautiful. Enjoy your Sunday.
Wow...if it's that good Jo at keeping those numbers in line...you clearly have to have another...just in the name of research:D:D:D.

Good morning all 4.2 and that is after a ice cream last night which was so delicious. We are now in Granada but high above the town and it's so beautiful. Enjoy your Sunday.
I won't divulge what I ate last evening after my dinner Jo - but, oh alright I will - yes you guessed - a chocolate ice cream😛 and a chocolate brioche swirl 😛 how I got away with a 5.9 waking this morning, I really haven't a clue! 🙄

Morning guys first coffee doesn't seem to be working yet still half asleep! 5.5 for me this morning, hope everyone has a lovely Sunday x
Thank you Kaylz - Nice number there considering all the *ups and downs* in your household lately - hope there's been a compromise by now x

Thank you Kaylz - Nice number there considering all the *ups and downs* in your household lately - hope there's been a compromise by now x
Unfortunately not nobody but my partner seems to want to change things me and him both tried talking to my mum yesterday but she won't budge x

Unfortunately not nobody but my partner seems to want to change things me and him both tried talking to my mum yesterday but she won't budge x
I'll reply on your thread Kaylz.......

Morning all, 8.6 for me today.

Morning all, 8.6 for me today.
I bet you feel you have been given a new lease of life with your lower numbers Stitch - so pleased & made up for you that your new meds are making a difference - a huge difference :D
WL

Morning all. 3.2 for me. Wedding reception last night and a child awake at 6. I'm tired!!

Back