Group 7-day waking average?

I bet you feel you have been given a new lease of life with your lower numbers Stitch - so pleased & made up for you that your new meds are making a difference - a huge difference :D
WL
I'm just glad to finally be below 10 for most of the time now.

7.6 for me, so disappointed in that, but it was the 6 mini sausage rolls I pinched from hubby last night just before bed. To think a few weeks ago I was happy with figures in the 7's. Now I know do not pinch hubbies dinner.

Oh dear, 6.1 this morning

Oh dear, 6.1 this morning
Oh dear Hazel??? There are lots on here who would give anything to have this number. I realise it's a tad higher than your norm, but 6.1 is ok you know.

7.6 for me, so disappointed in that, but it was the 6 mini sausage rolls I pinched from hubby last night just before bed. To think a few weeks ago I was happy with figures in the 7's. Now I know do not pinch hubbies dinner.
7.6 after 6 mini sausage rolls the night before? :D😱 Can't be bad. Lorraine, you're doing fine - you're getting single numbers now :D what numbers did your meter tell you 2-3 months ago? There you go then 🙂 oh BTW mini pork sausage rolls are my downfall too🙄 x

Good morning. @Northerner You were up with the larks this morning, or didn't you sleep to well.
5.1 meter and 4.2 Libre, it's started behaving itself yesterday afternoon 🙂.

Those of you off to work today , don't work to hard. I migh just take a saunter to the downs today just down the road from me. Lovely sea views, peaceful, not that its noisy where I live.

Morning all. 3.2 for me. Wedding reception last night and a child awake at 6. I'm tired!!
Ooh grainger...sound like you need another weekend to get over the last one😱😱😱.

Morning...good sleep...not up until 6am today...record for me!...woke to a 5.8.

Good morning all, 5.4 and last day in Spain, wishing everyone a great Monday.
Ole Jo...great start to the week...Spain obviously essential for good diabetes control...may have to consider another holiday there soon🙂.

Hmmn...6 mini sausage rolls for a 7.6...might consider that a fair swop Lorraine...I blame hubbie for putting temptation there in the first place!

morning dearies 🙂 its a HS 5.2 for me, hope everyone has a lovely day x

Morning all, a 9.4 for me today. We're going to look at our new office complex later today. Its good as its less travel distance for me but bad as I will miss my 35 minute walk to the office. But we are moving to a brand new office being built at Stratford, right next to Westfield shopping centre and the Olympic park.

Back