Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, back in the country and 6.1 this morning. ( remind me never to book a tour that flies back from Venice airport in July. We didn't even have the compensation of seeing Venice, just crossed over from Slovenia to get the flight)

Morning all.🙂 4.7 here.😛

There's no news here until 9am atm cos it's San Fermines in Pamplona (bull running) - it's amazing how they can stretch a 2-minute run into a 1 and a half hour programme! My favourite part is when they go to the local hospital to find out the number of injured, etc. And it goes on for 10 days...!😱😛 Ah, "Spain is different".😉

Morning peeps 🙂 a 5.3 here, hope everyone has a nice day x

Morning all, well we visited the new office yesterday but we're not allowed in yet as its not finished, but was good for people to test journeys to work and walking route from station etc. We're moving in at the end of September. Anyway....... wait for it...... wait for it........ Nah.... Im not gonna tell you! 😛😛😛:D:D:D

Morning all, well we visited the new office yesterday but we're not allowed in yet as its not finished, but was good for people to test journeys to work and walking route from station etc. We're moving in at the end of September. Anyway....... wait for it...... wait for it........ Nah.... Im not gonna tell you! 😛😛😛:D:D:D

Got to be a good one then! :D Go on!

Morning all.🙂 4.7 here.😛

There's no news here until 9am atm cos it's San Fermines in Pamplona (bull running) - it's amazing how they can stretch a 2-minute run into a 1 and a half hour programme! My favourite part is when they go to the local hospital to find out the number of injured, etc. And it goes on for 10 days...!😱😛 Ah, "Spain is different".😉
Hate the thought of the Bull Running Bloden...Spain is indeed different...or could it be me...I don't understand how running terrified animals through the streets is equated with entertainment...perhaps I just do not appreciate the Spanish culture?...tell me...is there much sympathy for those injured in the hospital...how are they viewed...heroically...or idiotic & cruel...(not by you obviously...by their fellow countrymen).

Woke up at 5.5 another record but this is getting a little close for comfort
Simon...that's an excellent waking number...wondering like @Kaylz why you're concerned?

Got to be a good one then! :D Go on!
Ok, Ok, it was 7.5!!! My first one below 8. Hoe this downwards trend continues. According to my libre I was at 4.6 at 2am (woke up for a wee) and was fairly steady through the night.

Ok, Ok, it was 7.5!!! My first one below 8. Hoe this downwards trend continues. According to my libre I was at 4.6 at 2am (woke up for a wee) and was fairly steady through the night.
WOW Stitch...excellent!

8.5 but I am coming out in a cold and could not resist a magnum yesterday evening and a twix, now I know the insatiable cravings were probably also to do with the cold.

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 5.8 step today please Northerner, I have my velvet cushion ready 🙂

Stitch what a lovely result, I'm so pleased for you, woohoo :D
Thanks Flower. I'm hoping its the start of things to come.

Hate the thought of the Bull Running Bloden...Spain is indeed different...or could it be me...I don't understand how running terrified animals through the streets is equated with entertainment...perhaps I just do not appreciate the Spanish culture?...tell me...is there much sympathy for those injured in the hospital...how are they viewed...heroically...or idiotic & cruel...(not by you obviously...by their fellow countrymen).
I don't know what they think about the injured - interesting question - I must ask my mates. I'm not pro-bull-trashing, by any means, but the daily runs are fascinating to watch, especially when you get a blood-thirsty, people-hating bull...them's nasty! OH turns off in protest.

Back