Group 7-day waking average?

I don't know what they think about the injured - interesting question - I must ask my mates. I'm not pro-bull-trashing, by any means, but the daily runs are fascinating to watch, especially when you get a blood-thirsty, people-hating bull...them's nasty! OH turns off in protest.
Not surprised the bulls react that way Bloden..about the only time they have the advantage (if you can call it that)...didn't think for one moment you'd be in favour...fully support your husbands point of view...just curious about whether there would be any sympathy for those injured...or the poor terrified animals!

Ok, Ok, it was 7.5!!! My first one below 8. Hoe this downwards trend continues. According to my libre I was at 4.6 at 2am (woke up for a wee) and was fairly steady through the night.

That's absolutely brilliant Stitch and better than me this morning who has an inexplicable 7.8! :(

Long may the lower numbers continue for you! 🙂

I had excellent numbers all day yesterday so have no idea what's caused my sudden hike apart from all over joint pain and hassles trying to sort funding for my son for next year! It's a wonder my blood pressure doesn't pop too! Pfft! 😡

Ok, Ok, it was 7.5!!! My first one below 8. Hoe this downwards trend continues. According to my libre I was at 4.6 at 2am (woke up for a wee) and was fairly steady through the night.
Wow . What an improvement 🙂

That's absolutely brilliant Stitch and better than me this morning who has an inexplicable 7.8! :(

Long may the lower numbers continue for you! 🙂

I had excellent numbers all day yesterday so have no idea what's caused my sudden hike apart from all over joint pain and hassles trying to sort funding for my son for next year! It's a wonder my blood pressure doesn't pop too! Pfft! 😡
Amigo...not to make light of sorting out the 'funding'...believe you can point that 7.8... to what should be know as DWP phenomenon...what a pain in the a**e they are!...thank god I don't have to deal with them...I'd burst😡😡😡.

Im just getting worried since uping my dose its too much spend night time worrying
Simon...feel a right t*t now...of course you take insulin...my ignorance of anything to do with Insulin is well known... and...apparent on this thread...bear with me...aging faster than I care to admit😱😱😱.

Amigo...not to make light of sorting out the 'funding'...believe you can point that 7.8... to what should be know as DWP phenomenon...what a pain in the a**e they are!...thank god I don't have to deal with them...I'd burst😡😡😡.

Oh nothing to do with the DWP this time Bubbsie, it's the social care funding for his daily day care place and the shenanigans around that. They put us through this every year! 😡

Oh nothing to do with the DWP this time Bubbsie, it's the social care funding for his daily day care place and the shenanigans around that. They put us through this every year! 😡
Whoever it is Amigo...they need a dam good kick up their backsides (metaphorically speaking of course).

Whoever it is Amigo...they need a dam good kick up their backsides (metaphorically speaking of course).

Every year they get one Bubbsie but apparently, basic, decent social care is low on the shopping list since Mother Theresa bunged £1.7 billion to the DUP and left us skint! Angry me? Never! 😡😡😡

Every year they get one Bubbsie but apparently, basic, decent social care is low on the shopping list since Mother Theresa bunged £1.7 billion to the DUP and left us skint! Angry me? Never! 😡😡😡
Amazingly...despite crying we have to save money...cut costs...be more efficient...does that apply to the civil servants that put people through the mill...deny deny deny legitimate claims/funding to those needing it...entitled to it...when you consider the admin costs involved for these 'mistakes'...could we save money there...employ people who know how to administer the system correctly in the first place...save repetition...angst...anxiety...or are claims denied routinely...to gauge the reaction...see if there is a challenge from claimants...to get what's rightfully theirs... I have no doubt some do/will give...cannot fight their corner...just a thought!

Not surprised the bulls react that way Bloden..about the only time they have the advantage (if you can call it that)...didn't think for one moment you'd be in favour...fully support your husbands point of view...just curious about whether there would be any sympathy for those injured...or the poor terrified animals!
I think certainly there's growing concern for animal rights in Spain - bull-fighting has been banned in Catalonia (I think). All over Spain, many local fiestas that involve some kind of animal cruelty have been banned or altered to avoid maltreatment. I remember when I was teaching near Madrid in the mid-90s there was no point having a class discussion on 'animal rights' - "What rights?" was the reaction of one student. :confused:🙂

Last edited:
I think certainly there's growing concern for animal rights in Spain - bull-fighting has been banned in Catalonia (I think) and, all over Spain, many local fiestas that involve some kind of animal cruelty have been banned or altered to avoid maltreatment. I remember when I was teaching near Madrid in the mid-90s there was no point having a class discussion on 'animal rights' - "What rights?" was the reaction of one student. :confused:🙂
OMG...nearly had the vapours then Bloden...hadn't got my specs on...read that as 'bull fighting banned in California'...shocking to hear that response...what can you do in the face of that view?...sad...tragic...on a positive note...I had no idea bull fighting had been banned...relieved to hear that.

OMG...nearly had the vapours then Bloden...hadn't got my specs on...read that as 'bull fighting banned in California'...shocking to hear that response...what can you do in the face of that view?...sad...tragic...on a positive note...I had no idea bull fighting had been banned...relieved to hear that.
I didn't write very clearly (I've edited my post to make it clearer🙄) - it's only been banned in Catalonia, not all over Spain.

Morning...urghhhhhhhhhh... wide awake just before 4am today...seem to be getting earlier & earlier...woke to a 5.3.today.

I didn't write very clearly (I've edited my post to make it clearer🙄) - it's only been banned in Catalonia, not all over Spain.
Okay...but it's a start Bloden.

3.8 at 5.30am. Boo awful time to be awake and rubbish blood sugar. Having real issues with low mornings now :(

Good morning folks. It's raining YAY . Meter and Libre concur this morning 3.1 :( dextrose energy for brekkie yuk
@granger hope you feel better soon .

3.8 at 5.30am. Boo awful time to be awake and rubbish blood sugar. Having real issues with low mornings now :(
Grainger...hope your day improves...was feeling sorry for myself...seem to wake earlier & earlier nowadays...consider myself fortunate I don't have to deal with hypo's...maybe you can get some rest later...fingers crossed.

Back