Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks. It's raining YAY . Meter and Libre concur this morning 3.1 :( dextrose energy for brekkie yuk
@granger hope you feel better soon .
Yuk indeed Lin...grateful for the rain...cooler...fresher...hope you're levels balance out soon...and your day improves.

8.4 this morning. Got a phone call at midday yesterday from Dad to say that Mum had been taken to hospital in the ambulance. They still won't let me go up there and won't let me tell my brother. It's very complicated to explain everything so I won't try here. Dad was meant to update me but I've heard nothing since midday yesterday. Doing my best to keep on top of my diabetes.

8.4 this morning. Got a phone call at midday yesterday from Dad to say that Mum had been taken to hospital in the ambulance. They still won't let me go up there and won't let me tell my brother. It's very complicated to explain everything so I won't try here. Dad was meant to update me but I've heard nothing since midday yesterday. Doing my best to keep on top of my diabetes.
How awful for you all, AJ. I hope you get some news very soon.

Morning folks.🙂 7.9 here. Trends? My ar*e! As soon as I think I can see one, it disappears and another one appears in its place. 🙄

Another heat wave in the rest of Spain - we need a strong wind in the north to blow away the clouds! Mind you, they're welcome to their 35, 40, 45 degrees...too hot for me.:confused:😛

Morning all. A 5.4 for me this sunny morning.

I hope you hear something soon AJ and that it is good news.

Sorry to hear about your Mum. What a worry for you.

Sending hugs your way Amanda. X
Morning all, 8.3 for me today. Not in the 7's like yesterday but still in single figures. Ive notice that my readings are lower than they had been, still not in perfect range, but better than they were.

Thinking of you @AJLang. Hope you get some more news soon. Hugs xx

Good morning, it's a midweek 5.2 for me somehow!

I had cramp under my plaster cast last night - apologies for any offensive lyrics floating around 😳 I've been trying to walk a bit further each day to improve the number of steps on my Fitbit.. On the plus side I did get my 'Congratulations you've walked the length of New Zealand' badge - presumably cumulative I don't think I went that far yesterday 😉 but the negative was unrelenting cramp. No pain, no gain....🙄

Amanda I hope you get some news soon, sending hugs and best wishes to you x

Morning all. A 5.3 in a bright and sunny Aire Valley. I think I might risk going to work in the mini.
Have a good day everyone.
Snap Khskel!

I had cramp under my plaster cast last night - apologies for any offensive lyrics floating around 😳 I've been trying to walk a bit further each day to improve the number of steps on my Fitbit.. On the plus side I did get my 'Congratulations you've walked the length of New Zealand' badge - presumably cumulative I don't think I went that far yesterday 😉 but the negative was unrelenting cramp. No pain, no gain....🙄

Done the 'cramp dance' myself Flower...thankfully not that often!...hope you have some respite now...ps HS well done!

I wondered who was turning the air blue last night!

Sorry to hear this. Sending you hugs.

Sorry you're still up before the birds @Bubbsie. Too much racing round in your mind perhaps?
No don't believe so...could be work ...got to the point where it was frantic...difficult to switch off...now all paper work done...nothing diarised the rest of this week...so can relax...luxuriate with an afternoon nap.

sending hugs to you Amanda.
For me an 8.8 due to this bug I have oh and the bar of chocolate and bag of crisps, actually felt ill after eating the chocolate so won't be eating anymore. Just strange that with being ill all I want to eat is crap. I even looked online at ordering Burger King to be delivered, didn't order it though.

Good morning lovelies 🙂 I will catch up on everyone's posts soon I was 4.7 at 6:50 but didn't have time to check in before I set off to the hospital as coffee needed to be had! X

Thank you everyone. Dad said that it is so crazy at the hospital that although they got Mum a bed she is still waiting to go on the ward and they haven't started the treatment yet. I'm not sure that they've even properly assessed her.

Good morning lovelies 🙂 I will catch up on everyone's posts soon I was 4.7 at 6:50 but didn't have time to check in before I set off to the hospital as coffee needed to be had! X
Kaylz...is the appointment done now?...how did it go...I know you've had it done before...hopefully not as bad as you thought...although much of the treatment is/can be unpleasant...on occasion I think the anticipation can be worse.

Back