Group 7-day waking average?

Woo @grainger no low today 🙂 plenty of room for you to join us 🙂 x

Morning all. 8.0 here! Why do morning readings take off on a frolic of their own the minute my libre sensor has ended?
Ain't hat just typical

A very late report today...a 5.8 this morning. I've not posted here for a while as I was getting a bit internet-hooked.

And we had a lovely few days away staying with a friend, and attending Tewkesbury Medieval Festival 🙂 lovely jubbly!

Not been measuring. I've been digging my grave with my spoon again. I will get back to it tomorrow and I really will order some strips.

Morning...early again...but a good six hours sleep...feels like a mini holiday...woke to a 5.2🙂

Not been measuring. I've been digging my grave with my spoon again. I will get back to it tomorrow and I really will order some strips.
Ditto...you have a turn of phrase that does make me laugh...I'm sure it's not that bad😱😱😱...get those strips ordered.

Good morning everyone. was 5.9.

Morning all. 8.0 here but I'll take it as no hypo this morning which after the two I ended up having yesterday is a nice way to start the day.

Oh and it's Friday!! Happy Friday all 🙂

Congratulations on HS and all that lovely sleep! Long may it continue. 🙂
Good to finally get some decent sleep Jo...saying nothing about it continuing...don't want to tempt fate😱...have a good weekend.

Back