Group 7-day waking average?

Morning folks. I know it's early but I had a wonderful sleep Honest.
I'm now sitting in the corner with a great big D on big a pointy hat, I was soooo very naughty last night .
had a ready meal, chicken korma .................. with rice. Appetiser was a rather large dose of insulin.
I sure don't deserve the 4.4i got this morning.
Morning Lin...wouldn't say naughty...needed occasionally...was so enjoying the ready meal...particularly the rice...scrolled through the menu...got down to the appetiser...getting excited...got there...made me laugh...take it the large dose of insulin was not inclusive...from the a la carte menu😉.

Last edited:
Morning...another good sleep...not up until after 6am...woke to a 5.2...must be doing something right...no idea what🙂🙂🙂.

Morning all 6.2 for me. Off to Masham Steam Rally today. Love the smell of oil and smoke. Might just risk a visit to the ice cream parlour while we're up there.
Have a good weekend everyone.

I'm going the other way @Ljc :( After waking following an awful dream about a vet who was stealing dogs, experimenting on them and then selling them on. He had a greyhound who looked just like our first one, who I had just managed to rescue and was running away when I woke up 😱. An unsurprising 6.7 resulted.

I'm going the other way @Ljc :( After waking following an awful dream about a vet who was stealing dogs, experimenting on them and then selling them on. He had a greyhound who looked just like our first one, who I had just managed to rescue and was running away when I woke up 😱. An unsurprising 6.7 resulted.

That's not a dream Greyhound Gal that's a nightmare 😱

Morning all.🙂 6.5 here.😛

A bit of sunshine forecast up here en el norte - at last 😎 (the heatwave melting asphalt in the rest of Spain isn't coming our way, thankfully!).

Enjoy your weekends!:D

Was up at 5.20 but still not as early as you the other day 4 am 😱 just sitting listening to Tony Blackburn lol can't beat the music 🙂 congrats on your HS 🙂
Barbara I got a whole six hours last night...amazed...makes such a difference...although I do complain about the early starts...I love that morning quietness...before everyone else is up...coffee in peace...wandering out to the garden...bliss...as for the HS...just going with that...making a bit more effort with my activity...still walking although not as much...have invested in an exercise bike...pedal away while watching rubbish TV...possibly not the right attitude...but...hey better than nothing...have a good weekend.

Morning guys 🙂 joining @Bubbsie on the HS step this morning so budge up hun, OH kept me up wheezing last night he knows he should wear his mask at work or he ends up like this! Harley Davidson event on here today but not sure if I have the energy to trail up the street and battle through the crowd :( might just give it a miss this year, hope everyone has a fab day! X

Barbara I got a whole six hours last night...amazed...makes such a difference...although I do complain about the early starts...I love that morning quietness...before everyone else is up...coffee in peace...wandering out to the garden...bliss...as for the HS...just going with that...making a bit more effort with my activity...still walking although not as much...have invested in an exercise bike...pedal away while watching rubbish TV...possibly not the right attitude...but...hey better than nothing...have a good weekend.
Your increased activity is giving you rewards! Two HS and two good nights sleep, think pedalling away whilst watching rubbish TV is a good strategy. It's not weather dependant and you can feel better whilst watching TV!

What's HS again? I've remember what OH is. Good morning. 🙂

Morning all, 6.7 for me today.

Your increased activity is giving you rewards! Two HS and two good nights sleep, think pedalling away whilst watching rubbish TV is a good strategy. It's not weather dependant and you can feel better whilst watching TV!
No idea Jo if it's that...but...will be on the bike again this evening...going with it while it lasts...as for the rubbish TV...bit of an understatement...found myself watching 'Gypsy Brides USA' last night while peddling away...the shenanigans...you just couldn't make it up...as it got more dramatic...the faster I pedalled😱😱😱.

What's HS again? I've remember what OH is. Good morning. 🙂
I'm saying nothing Ditto...don't want to tempt fate...going with it while it lasts...OH...the other half or some 'new' waking number...have a good weekend Ditto...have you ordered those strips yet😉😉😉.

A 'House Special' is 5.2, Ditto, which is considered to be a good average.
Not one for me though, this morning, 7.2 after a lie in.
Had a good sleep last night for a change Robin...but...I'd sometimes willingly swop a good lie in for a 7.2...enjoy your weekend.

Back