Group 7-day waking average?

A 'House Special' is 5.2, Ditto, which is considered to be a good average.
Not one for me though, this morning, 7.2 after a lie in.
No idea Ditto was asking what a HS was...thought that was some kind of cryptic message...that'll teach me to try to be smart this time of the morning!

Last edited:
Morning guys 🙂 joining @Bubbsie on the HS step this morning so budge up hun, OH kept me up wheezing last night he knows he should wear his mask at work or he ends up like this! Harley Davidson event on here today but not sure if I have the energy to trail up the street and battle through the crowd :( might just give it a miss this year, hope everyone has a fab day! X
Budged up K...not sure how long it will last (for me) but going with it for now...Harley Davidson event sounds good...give it a go...be good to get out...some fresh air (as long as you don't stand too near the bikes😱😱😱)..could.be a great distraction...sounds like it's not too far from home...so not too far to get back if it's too much...enjoy your weekend.

Ni idea Ditto was asking what a HS was...thought that was some kind of cryptic message...that'll teach me to try to be smart this time of the morning!
LOL this forum has given me two good laughs already this morning. :D

LOL this forum has given me two good laughs already this morning. :D
Good...laughing... best remedy for getting those numbers down D.

Morning all. A 5.5 for me today.

Budged up K...not sure how long it will last (for me) but going with it for now...Harley Davidson event sounds good...give it a go...be good to get out...some fresh air (as long as you don't stand too near the bikes😱😱😱)..could.be a great distraction...sounds like it's not too far from home...so not too far to get back if it's too much...enjoy your weekend.
Yeah it'sjit's just up the top of the town, getting the bus up though as it's decided to rain :( unusual as it's normally a bright sunny day for the Harleys no getting drunk like I did last year though lol x

Morning guys 🙂 joining @Bubbsie on the HS step this morning so budge up hun, OH kept me up wheezing last night he knows he should wear his mask at work or he ends up like this! Harley Davidson event on here today but not sure if I have the energy to trail up the street and battle through the crowd :( might just give it a miss this year, hope everyone has a fab day! X

Well done Kaylz on your HS 🙂

Barbara I got a whole six hours last night...amazed...makes such a difference...although I do complain about the early starts...I love that morning quietness...before everyone else is up...coffee in peace...wandering out to the garden...bliss...as for the HS...just going with that...making a bit more effort with my activity...still walking although not as much...have invested in an exercise bike...pedal away while watching rubbish TV...possibly not the right attitude...but...hey better than nothing...have a good weekend.

I agree with you there's nothing like stepping out in the garden early in the morning our garden looks out to a farmers field with wheat growing and we have 3 horses and a donkey literally right outside our back garden so my first port of call is to say hello 🙂 . Like you still walking but having pain in my heel ATM I'm considering an exercise bike so that I don't get plantar fasciitis again as I had that in my other heel for over a year and don't want that pain again :(

I agree with you there's nothing like stepping out in the garden early in the morning our garden looks out to a farmers field with wheat growing and we have 3 horses and a donkey literally right outside our back garden so my first port of call is to say hello 🙂 . Like you still walking but having pain in my heel ATM I'm considering an exercise bike so that I don't get plantar fasciitis again as I had that in my other heel for over a year and don't want that pain again :(
Had that once Barbara...thankfully a long time ago...awful...love going out in my garden...couple of hours out there this morning...your view sounds wonderful...horses & a donkey...spoilt...bought a fold up bike...really sturdy...need to keep my activity levels up...going okay so far...only twenty minutes at a time...I'd recommend one.

Well went to the Harley event, £25 lighter and I didn't even spend it on myself! lol, bought my mum an ace Harley Davidson t-shirt but they had nothing that would fit me :( most of it was good although the woman who kept ramming into the back of me nearly got told where to go! tired and have a sore back thanks to her! cheekily asked one of the event marshals if I could sit on his bike to get a pic and he said of course :D was a very nice gentleman! then had to pop to Lidl on the way home as when doing lunch the ar** fell out the bottom of the bag mums fresh loaf was in and it obviously landed on the floor 🙄 cant wait to get to bed where I will be on my own as when the OH finally makes his way home he needn't think he's getting in my bed after drinking since before 12! Can never trust people when they say they will come back at 4 and give you a hand! :( x

Morning...up at 5am...tired... but better than 4am!...woke to a 4.9 today..

Yeah it'sjit's just up the top of the town, getting the bus up though as it's decided to rain :( unusual as it's normally a bright sunny day for the Harleys no getting drunk like I did last year though lol x
The morning after K...well...how was it...any sign of a hangover this morning (me being diplomatic):D.

Stupid stupid diabetes. 3.4 today!!
Oh no Hope you're recovered and feeling better now. I wish we could ban the (insert your own expletive here) things.

Back