Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 7.4 here but hypo at 3am. Will be calling my DSN this morning as I can't keep having this many hypos. Anyone else become more insulin sensitive after starting thyroxine? It's the only thing I can think of

Happy Monday all.

Morning all. 7.4 here but hypo at 3am. Will be calling my DSN this morning as I can't keep having this many hypos. Anyone else become more insulin sensitive after starting thyroxine? It's the only thing I can think of

Happy Monday all.
Oh Grainger...not good at all...hope that call provides some answers...and a solution!

Morning guys 🙂 looking lovely and bright out there today 🙂 5.5 for me, @grainger hope your feeling better and the chat helps provide some suggestions etc, have a lovely day everyone x

Safe journey NJ.

Happy Monday all.
I hope they can help you sort this out.

Good morning folks. It's rather dull here atm .
I've got an exciting morning , Off to give blood and urine samples for my renal appointment week after next. I can't decide whether to go to our community hospital then have a shufti round Herne Bay or to Canterbury Hospital then probably spend too much in Canterbury , oh decisions decisions.
Woke up suddenly , eyes just pinged open a little after 2am 4.9 managed to get off to sleep again and woke up just after 5am at 4 9 . My graph was fairly even through the night, my eyes need RSJs though.

Good morning folks. It's rather dull here atm .
I've got an exciting morning , Off to give blood and urine samples for my renal appointment week after next. I can't decide whether to go to our community hospital then have a shufti round Herne Bay or to Canterbury Hospital then probably spend too much in Canterbury , oh decisions decisions.
Woke up suddenly , eyes just pinged open a little after 2am 4.9 managed to get off to sleep again and woke up just after 5am at 4 9 . My graph was fairly even through the night, my eyes need RSJs though.
My considered advice is...wherever you go Lin...spend spend spend...necessary in the circumstances...good luck with the appointment.

10.1 for me after a totally naughty weekend first at my granddaughter's school fete and then my grandson's 2nd birthday party, too much bread and cake was consumed, and forgot to take my morning metformin on both days, back to getting on track and getting those numbers back to single figures today.

10.1 for me after a totally naughty weekend first at my granddaughter's school fete and then my grandson's 2nd birthday party, too much bread and cake was consumed, and forgot to take my morning metformin on both days, back to getting on track and getting those numbers back to single figures today.
Lorraine at least you know why your numbers are elevated...we'll let you have the weekend off (the last one...not the coming one:D:D:D)... a good resolve to start the week...so ultimately positive in the end....and what can you do when there's cake available😱😱😱.

Good morning 🙂 5.4 for me - took me ages to remember how to get my levels using a finger pricker instead of just swiping 😱 🙂
Brave man only another 6 days to go. how on earth will you manage.

A 6.9 for me and still in bed. Woke up with a headache and feeling yucky. Bounced round the bathroom walls with dizziness so decided to stay in bed :(

Very muggy here though. Hopefully I can make it to the shower now. Seem a little better.

Hope things improve for you @grainger x

A 6.9 for me and still in bed. Woke up with a headache and feeling yucky. Bounced round the bathroom walls with dizziness so decided to stay in bed :(

Very muggy here though. Hopefully I can make it to the shower now. Seem a little better.

Hope things improve for you @grainger x
Ack I hope you feel better soon .

Back