Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.9 for me and still in bed. Woke up with a headache and feeling yucky. Bounced round the bathroom walls with dizziness so decided to stay in bed :(

Very muggy here though. Hopefully I can make it to the shower now. Seem a little better.

Hope things improve for you @grainger x
Ooo dear Amigo, not nice for you at all - I do hope you are feeling more 'rejuvinated' by now, you take care now d'you hear 🙂 x
WL

@Bubbsie @Kaylz @Ljc @Amigo

Thanks all. Steady day and my usual DSN is away until tomorrow so I'm waiting until then to speak to them. Reduced all my levels for today so allowing myself to run slightly higher today in the hope no more hypos. Think it's 7 in 6 days now so far far far to many!

@Bubbsie @Kaylz @Ljc @Amigo

Thanks all. Steady day and my usual DSN is away until tomorrow so I'm waiting until then to speak to them. Reduced all my levels for today so allowing myself to run slightly higher today in the hope no more hypos. Think it's 7 in 6 days now so far far far to many!
I hope your DSN can help you today. Imo I think you're wise to run slightly higher atm.

Thanks Lin. I think a bad night and dehydration are the culprits. Feeling a bit more human now x
Hope your start to feel better today.

Good Morning folks.
Was so tired last night I was in bed by 9 😱, Not done that for many a year.
Woke up just before 3 having slept well, feels like some bug or other is trying to sneakin the door.
Woke to 4.4 , meter says 5.4. Graph show a washing line into the red.

Have a good day everyone

Morning...urghh feeling shattered:(:(:( ...anti-coagulation clinic appointment today...may cancel...just cannot get myself together...woke to a 4.8.

Morning...urghh feeling shattered:(:(:( ...anti-coagulation clinic appointment today...may cancel...just cannot get myself together...woke to a 4.8.
Oh, can you cancel and rest? I do hope you feel better soon.

Oh, can you cancel and rest? I do hope you feel better soon.
Thanks Jo...just feeling hot & sweaty...tired... although didn't get up until after 6am...will wait for an hour or so...see if I perk up...if not will cancel...might be I overdid it yesterday...have to remember I'm middle-aged now😱😱😱.

Morning lovelies 🙂 awful night, got, sweaty, nightmares after nightmares 🙄 5.3 here and looking like another fantastic day out there just wish it wasn't quite so warm lol have a fab day everyone x

Morning all 8.2 today. Only a .6 drop last night so hopefully a sign of better things to come.

@Bubbsie hope you are feeling better soon x
Perking up now Grainger...more coffee...avoiding all mirrors...thrown my clothes on...getting myself together...good levels for you...fingers crossed it continues...thank you

Morning lovelies 🙂 awful night, got, sweaty, nightmares after nightmares 🙄 5.3 here and looking like another fantastic day out there just wish it wasn't quite so warm lol have a fab day everyone x
Best bib & tucker this morning K (OMG sounds like your Grandma here 😱😱😱)...off to that appointment...confident...ready...good luck.

Best bib & tucker this morning K (OMG sounds like your Grandma here 😱😱😱)...off to that appointment...confident...ready...good luck.
Appointment with Paul not till 3:30 so plenty time if I think of anything else 🙂 thank you 🙂 good luck with your appointment 🙂 and @grainger hope the DSN manages to help you today too 🙂 x

Back