Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 6.7 for me today. Definitely liking these lower numbers now.

Yay I'm connected. Morning all, glorious here. 😎

6.7 @ 6.49am

Where's Ditto?
Don't even ask me why it's just decided to come on this morning. o_O I only clicked just for interest sake, never expected to be connected. So frustrating. My Codefree strips have come. I'm on a roll. 🙂 Right must get off to the shops, I'm trying to walk as my health is dire. Laters and let's hope I can get back on as I need this forum to keep me accountable!

Last edited:
Good morning 🙂 I'll join you please Stitch and Ditto on the 6.7 step.

I hope all appointments go well and @Kaylz I really hope your DSN helps you with some strategies so you can feel better about things. Good luck 🙂
Always room for you @Flower. Im just happy to be sharing steps with people. I was getting lonely!

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you please Stitch and Ditto on the 6.7 step.

I hope all appointments go well and @Kaylz I really hope your DSN helps you with some strategies so you can feel better about things. Good luck 🙂
Thank you flower :D x

Morning all. 5.3 for me today on day 5 without a libre. Never thought I'd say it, but I'm getting used to not wearing one, so I think I'll go at least a week or more between them in the future.
No rain here yet but I wish it would as the garden needs it and I'm fed up of watering🙂

Morning all. 5.3 for me today on day 5 without a libre. Never thought I'd say it, but I'm getting used to not wearing one, so I think I'll go at least a week or more between them in the future.
No rain here yet but I wish it would as the garden needs it and I'm fed up of watering🙂
I'm between LIbres too, trying to do two weeks on, two weeks off. Was 7.2 unexpectedly this morning, and would love to have been able to look at the overnight trace to see what happened.
Very little rain here overnight either, just about got away with leaving half the veg unwatered last night.

Morning everyone 🙂 a low 4.0 for me so have had a biscuit with brekkie in the hope I don't end up low hopefully don't end up high either! Dull here but no rain yet, have a lovely day peeps 🙂 x

Good morning from sunny E Kent .
6.9 today. I'm blaming the thunderstorm we had last night , not the ginger nuts I just had to to have with a coffee at silly o clock sitting up watching it.

Hope no one had any damage caused by the storm.

Good morning from sunny E Kent .
6.9 today. I'm blaming the thunderstorm we had last night , not the ginger nuts I just had to to have with a coffee at silly o clock sitting up watching it.

Hope no one had any damage caused by the storm.
No damage, but it was great to watch.

Reactions: Ljc
@Bubbsie is very late this Morning, hope everything is ok! X

Back